Fuckton of free Exp potions!

I was real slow since I was deathly afraid of accidentally deleting a real character. I know I got well over 1,000 total though (when the server came up, literally all I did was create/claim/camp/delete/repeat until the servers were brought down again). Yeah, I'm thirsty for the xp. Also have 10 lamp posts on every one of my characters who were eligible. :p

Lol this dude is mad:

Its been a week since SoE did an emergency patch to fix the ability to claim the Gift of Legacies Lost on a new toon and transferr the 10 double exp potions to your shared bank and then given to any toon of your choice on that account. I know of 10 if not more people who were able to get 400 potions or more before SoE fixed the issue.

These people have not been punished or repremanded in any way. They have even been allowed to keep these potions and use them at their leisure. These people knowingly and willingly used an exploit to get double experience potions. Something must be done.

SoEs' standard line "we are aware of the issue and are currently deciding on the best coruse of action" has been told to me 3 times over the last week. The GM even tried to give me an experience potion as a reward for petitioning about the issue. I was given a Cerimonial Elixir of Scholorship which I destroyed and then they gave me another which I destroyed aswell.

I briefly browsed the forums and did a quick search and did not find a thread about this issue. So I decided to bring this to the boards and get others comments conserning this issue. I actually paid for 2 gold accounts and now I dont even wish to log in and play knowing all the soandso has earned xxxx ammount of aa points messages are, for the most part, from all the exploiters who were given a free ride by SoE to use their 400+ double experience potions.

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=186496

heh, it's not like this is so incredibly unbalancing that they have to do roll backs. If anything it gets more people/toons in to new content. New content sells expansions, etc. Sony should do this more often.

I was real slow since I was deathly afraid of accidentally deleting a real character. I know I got well over 1,000 total though (when the server came up, literally all I did was create/claim/camp/delete/repeat until the servers were brought down again). Yeah, I'm thirsty for the xp. Also have 10 lamp posts on every one of my characters who were eligible. :p

i deleted my trader on accident................. they promptly gave him back and did not mention my 800 potions

Lol this dude is mad:

Its been a week since SoE did an emergency patch to fix the ability to claim the Gift of Legacies Lost on a new toon and transferr the 10 double exp potions to your shared bank and then given to any toon of your choice on that account. I know of 10 if not more people who were able to get 400 potions or more before SoE fixed the issue.

These people have not been punished or repremanded in any way. They have even been allowed to keep these potions and use them at their leisure. These people knowingly and willingly used an exploit to get double experience potions. Something must be done.

SoEs' standard line "we are aware of the issue and are currently deciding on the best coruse of action" has been told to me 3 times over the last week. The GM even tried to give me an experience potion as a reward for petitioning about the issue. I was given a Cerimonial Elixir of Scholorship which I destroyed and then they gave me another which I destroyed aswell.

I briefly browsed the forums and did a quick search and did not find a thread about this issue. So I decided to bring this to the boards and get others comments conserning this issue. I actually paid for 2 gold accounts and now I dont even wish to log in and play knowing all the soandso has earned xxxx ammount of aa points messages are, for the most part, from all the exploiters who were given a free ride by SoE to use their 400+ double experience potions.

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=186496

What a queen

So SOE should roll back folks and punish them -

- just like they did for all the folks who were training the Guk monster mission for months after it came out (how many months did it take them to fix that and other missions?)

- just like they took away brews for the folks using SK/Harmtouch in the Old man McKenzie missions the first month.

-just like they did for people using fear in PoJ

- multiple other 'sploits' (none involving MQ) that SOE let go for months and months in many cases. And then did nothing.

To a certain extent, I can see being upset, and in a perfect world no one would use that and no one would use MQ...on the other hand, someone who started in '06 ... should be kind of used to this.

Yeah... so this exploit doesn't work anymore. No one will be beaten bloody with a nerf bat..... yay...

speaking of exploits. Anyone have any working exploits?
I Don't care to use a precompiled mq2, and paid for this site in hopes of getting some info on current exploits.
There doesn't seem to be much current / working stuff in the forums.

Anything out there?

I may have come for the cheat hacks exploits bugs

but I stayed for the quality of Compile, Thread Content, Knowledge Base, Admin Support, Benefits small exploits here and there that I benefited over the YEARS, Marketplace, First Class Plugins, Best propietary Plugins (melee), Contests (rare or not), Security of belonging to a community vs compiling my own limp dick version of MQ2 (ive compiled b4), but I agree w you give me MOOOOOOOORE and NOOOOOW (or when ever im around in case i miss any hack or exploit)............................................................................................................................

I was typing in this thread so almost missed it, and thats THE INSANELY FUCKING RAPID compiles (shit was put up as I was typing), Its mostly when shit is truly broken or unsafe, or just unreasonable that its delayed (man has to sleep, work, maybe even spend a few minutes w the ball and chain and kid

In case Im not Clear TY VM, very happy here :)

I may have come for the cheat hacks exploits bugs

but I stayed for the quality of Compile, Thread Content, Knowledge Base, Admin Support, Benefits small exploits here and there that I benefited over the YEARS, Marketplace, First Class Plugins, Best propietary Plugins (melee), Contests (rare or not), Security of belonging to a community vs compiling my own limp dick version of MQ2 (ive compiled b4), but I agree w you give me MOOOOOOOORE and NOOOOOW (or when ever im around in case i miss any hack or exploit)............................................................................................................................

I was typing in this thread so almost missed it, and thats THE INSANELY FUCKING RAPID compiles (shit was put up as I was typing), Its mostly when shit is truly broken or unsafe, or just unreasonable that its delayed (man has to sleep, work, maybe even spend a few minutes w the ball and chain and kid

In case Im not Clear TY VM, very happy here :)

This. +1. Maybe I'm in the minority here, but imo the price you pay for this website is worth way more than what they are charging now. I'm shocked the sub fee's have gotten so cheap.

Dirtynumbangel complaining about what you get or didn't get on this website is not going to help you much.

This is one of the friendliest communities. Always, someone who is willing to answer your question here. You may not have gotten what you were looking for, but you are getting alot more other things for the price you are paying.

Last edited:
Just got a message :

I'm contacting you today to inform you that your account has been issued a warning for participating in an exploit which allowed players to duplicate Potions of Adventure. I've gone ahead and removed all but 7 from your inventory, as you have 7 characters on XXXXX, and the item is intended to be claimable once per character. You'll find them on your cursor. Please be advised that further infractions of this type can lead to the suspension, or banning of your account. If you have any questions, please feel free to reply to this petition, and we will be glad to assist you.

Regards,
GM Frayed
In-Game CSR - EverQuest
Sony Online Entertainment

I was pretty tired when I was claiming them so I left them in the shared bank until the following morning. So far they only fixed the one account.

Just got a message :

I'm contacting you today to inform you that your account has been issued a warning for participating in an exploit which allowed players to duplicate Potions of Adventure. I've gone ahead and removed all but 7 from your inventory, as you have 7 characters on XXXXX, and the item is intended to be claimable once per character. You'll find them on your cursor. Please be advised that further infractions of this type can lead to the suspension, or banning of your account. If you have any questions, please feel free to reply to this petition, and we will be glad to assist you.

Regards,
GM Frayed
In-Game CSR - EverQuest
Sony Online Entertainment

If the number of toons per account is the issue, then should be 70, as you get 10 per grant. Figures SOE CS doesn't know that.

I had 23 on one toon that I legitimately claimed from cards prior to the exploit, and 19 on another...will be interesting to see what happens when I bring that up if I get hit.