Fuckton of free Exp potions!

zdozbou

EQ Knowledge King
Reaction score
The patch today made the "Potion of Adventure" Heirloom. This means you can place this item in your shared bank.

Every account should be entitled to 900+ "Gift of Legacy Lost" in your /claim window. This includes 10 "Potion of Adventure". This can only be claimed once per character.

So what you do is create a new character, claim the Gift, stick exp potions in shared bank, delete character and repeat. You can get thousands of Exp potions doing this. I expect a nerf very quickly, so act fast!

Lols good god this could be a ton of potions haha

Gift of Lost Legacy must only be available to certain accounts, it doesn't show up for mine.

Which city has the closest bank from where you new race spawns?

halfling war, spawns right above the bank.... quick spot to run to

High elves are close to a bank as well - easy to find if you make a cleric - its right around the corner from the cleric spawn point

Gift of Lost Legacy must only be available to certain accounts, it doesn't show up for mine.

Wanting to say it came with SoD expansion? Possibly UF. Pretty sure all accounts should have it, since all accounts get up to HoT for free.

My main account that has been active for years doesn't have the claim, however the accounts I created just for FTP all have it.

Just unclick the tutorial box during the character creation process and make sure to select the correct starting city.

Unclick it in the char select screen.

Choose deity, class, start city and underneath that click on Tutorial.

This is only going to work on gold accounts. No shared slots on silver or bronze.

Wonder how risky this is

I doubt its very risky. Sony will fix it quickly id assume, and I highly doubt they take the time to do rollbacks. Since no third party software is required to do it, I imagine they will let it slide.

This is just my opinion, don't take it to mean anything.

Edit: However, I personally won't do more than 100ish per account, just to be less obvious.

Last edited:
You're creating a new char and using the claim for the armor and 'jump start' items (Haste and exp potions)

Then changed your mind and started a new char.

If you're worried about creating and insta-deleting, just fill your char slots on your acct and delete them later

Not on claim for me with 4 gold accounts. But yet it is showing up on my 2 silver accounts. Strange. My 2 silver accounts were created a year ago, my 4 gold accounts were created 12 years ago (but have a 7 year hiatus between GoD and HoT).

WOW! I've never seen so many halfling warriors in riverale at the same time! LOL