Fuckton of free Exp potions!

I still have 24 stacks on my one character and 8 stacks on the other. But I moved them from the shared bank as soon as I finished claiming them.

No email yet. I'm wondering if it was because Dewey's were still in the shared bank?

at least we're not getting suspended.... and i would think if you pulled them from the shared bank after no trade, it might have sent up a flag. To those who didnt, keep us informed if you get a message from CSR. That way we can know to expect our xp pots to be missing, hopefully not :)

I had some accounts I got them all out of bank before the first patch, some that I didn't. I would imagine that with *all* heirloom items being made no-trade that there would be a ton of false positives, though, from pulling no-trade out of bank - especially with the message to remove items before next patch..

Dewey, did you take them out of the bank after the first patch, or leave them in until after the Monday patch?

Not ALL heirlooms are no trade now. Items purchased with SC are still heirloom (I was worried that the 2 bags full of 24 slot bags I bought in the market would be reflagged but they're still Ok. Ditto a lot of the house items and other SC items)

Not sure but it sounded to me (from reading his post) that he still had them in the shared bank. Otherwise why would the GM have left them on his cursor?

why would you leave them in shared bank just silly steal a car and park it in your driveway were everyone can see it ? lol

why would you leave them in shared bank just silly steal a car and park it in your driveway were everyone can see it ? lol

People probably left them in shared bank incase they wanted to use it on newly created characters So you could move it to a newly created alt, and level/aa it up faster.

Dewey, did you take them out of the bank after the first patch, or leave them in until after the Monday patch?

Which ever night it was announced here I did about one bag per account. Was like 4am so said fuck it and crashed. At this point had about 100x pots in shared bank.

When I logged in the follow night I got the message about getting the item out of shared bank or else. So I moved them out.

Day letter got message and poofed pots.

I also just got the same email from SOE warning me that i was taking part in an exploit. lol. I think i only grabbed 80 or so pots before it was fixed. GM said in the email they took away all my pots except 2. haha.

So far, I have gotten hit on 2 accounts. I sent a reply pointing out a number of misunderstandings (limited number of claims, 1 potion per character, etc.) and will see what happens.

I know that for the 2 hit so far, I had left the potions in the shared bank slots through yesterday. I will see if other accounts get nabbed.

And I did not do excessive claims. Perhaps only a total of 5-6 times on these accounts (50-60 potions total).

They did leave the potions of speed, for what that is worth.

I got this email last night:
This is GM Frayed. I'm contacting you to inform you that your account has been issued a warning for participating in an exploit which allowed players to duplicate Potions of Adventure. I've gone ahead and removed all but 50 from your inventory, as you have 5 characters on XXXXXXXX, and the item is intended to be claimable once per character. You'll find them in your Bank 5: Weapon Crate of the Mercenary the next time you log in.

Please be advised that further infractions of this type can lead to the suspension, or banning of your account. If you have any questions, please feel free to reply to this petition, and we will be glad to assist you.

Regards,
GM Frayed
In-Game CSR - EverQuest
Sony Online Entertainment

I immediately removed them from my shared back the day they were claimed, so it looks as if that has no bearing on who they go after.

They got me, I pulled them out before they became no trade. Like hardone said they are going after everyone, my suggestion, if they haven't hit you yet, just xp your ass off until they take them from you

although.... they did leave an absurd amount of 2 of my accounts lol, and they also reviewed those accounts and took some away.... im confused.

My email came late yesterday afternoon I had replied immediately to the petition and informed them of the 10 potions per claim.

It looks like they revised their policy and email so as to leave 10 per character given the email that Hardone received last night.

Looks like they have hit some of my crew as well. But it's strange, some toons have 150-200 pots instead of the 300 they had before. I have yet to receive an email.

i noticed somethign like this

i too have had an odd occurance like this , no email but im missing some, however im still left with a ton

So SOE should roll back folks and punish them -

- just like they did for all the folks who were training the Guk monster mission for months after it came out (how many months did it take them to fix that and other missions?)

- just like they took away brews for the folks using SK/Harmtouch in the Old man McKenzie missions the first month.

-just like they did for people using fear in PoJ

- multiple other 'sploits' (none involving MQ) that SOE let go for months and months in many cases. And then did nothing.

Go back even further. Anyone who was playing when DoDh came out can tell you how many times a day HighKeep would crash due to population. When the expansion first launched, MMs had no refresh timer. So you could chain them infinitely. There were people leveling from 1 to 65 in an hour (or something similarly ridiculous). Each Highkeep MM gave (someone correct me here) something like 18 AA or something? In like 10 minutes.

I haven't gotten any emails yet *knock wood* but then my booty is spread over like 11 accounts.

I have gotten hit on some of my other accounts as well and they left the number of potions equal to the number of character slots used (e.g. 3 characters, so 3 potions) and did not receive any email of their action. I am not feeling like petitioning as if they have not said they have issued a warning, they might if I raise the issue of missing potions.