friend pass

Sassycoco

Lifetimer
Reaction score
would be nice if there was a friends pass for like 10 days or something. i have a froend that has been playen a few years and was asken me how it works but dont want to pay right off due to the fact he is not positive he can get it to work

there is a friends pass!
buy him a card, slip 10 bucks in it, put it in an envelope and write "MMOBugs; Friends Pass"
just gotta be creative :).

I really think their could be something to it, maybe 5 day free trial. Could possibly bring in business, just give each member like 1 or 2 passes. Iono, Fry is the marketing genius not me =p

at the price it cost for a month of sub at mmobugs, someone would have to be stupid cheap not to just buy a month to try it out.

but the friend thing is cool maybe give people a chance to let there friends check it out maybe 3 days before a known patch is gonna break the compile anyway.

but either way tell ur friends to stop being cheap basterds, i dont even play eq no more and it's worth the sub cost for me to just come here and check out all the shit that is going on.

at the price it cost for a month of sub at mmobugs, someone would have to be stupid cheap not to just buy a month to try it out.

but the friend thing is cool maybe give people a chance to let there friends check it out maybe 3 days before a known patch is gonna break the compile anyway.

but either way tell ur friends to stop being cheap basterds, i dont even play eq no more and it's worth the sub cost for me to just come here and check out all the shit that is going on.

Bro, it is easy to say when you know what it does. Has nothing to do with cheap, has everything to do with value. They have no idea what the value is because they have never used it. You and I know what the value is and have no prob paying because we have used it and feel it is worth the money.

He is just suggesting a way to allow people that might not want to spend that much to "see if it works".

While the sub is already really cheap, I agree that you'll probably get a good number of people 'hooked' if you give them a free trial.

That said, the prospect of a working MQ compile as user-friendly as this one widely available for free strikes me as potentially catastrophic.

While the sub is already really cheap, I agree that you'll probably get a good number of people 'hooked' if you give them a free trial.

That said, the prospect of a working MQ compile as user-friendly as this one widely available for free strikes me as potentially catastrophic.

True, didn't really think of that.

I suppose its already widely available though, and most noobies to mq2 would be terrified of getting their account banned for using the map.

i just bought him one mouth and he will be usen for life after just 1 hour of usen it.

Bad idea.

They want free, learn to compile. Get a MQ2 source and make one..

Thats how most of us "Got Hooked". How many members we have? How many "Friend Trials" per? BAD BAD BAD Idea.

Compile with no active hacks. /nod

A free trial would be like WoW's free trial that gold spammers use and those idiots on Youtube "Travel to Sunset Home and see if I get banned omg lol." I can already see people doing completly retarded things and screwing people over and getting the hacks fixed... ect (Yes I know you need the files for Sunset, it's an example)

Terrible idea.

Zaj