Fos#3 final confrontation

henddogg

Reaction score
some friends and i attempted to try to use the allys to help kill the ememys as they came and we did prity dam good anyone have a good strat useing that teqnique or can it not be done to win?

Was wondering if anyone could PM me some detail on this. Willing to kick down some LoN booster packs or something for some helpful information. RR is just milked dry and need something new to do :D

Couple of questions about this raid. Do I have to do all the previous raids in SoD to request this raid?

How easy is it to box?

Looking to get Twincast Aura Rk. III, which unlocks from completing this raid.

Couple of questions about this raid. Do I have to do all the previous raids in SoD to request this raid?

How easy is it to box?

Nice!

Man, that old thread about RR brought back memories! I solo'd that and the FoS raid on my bard back in the day. Super fun! It's too bad I missed the pohate gravy train... maybe there will be similarly exploitable raids in EoK.

I like your reasoning for wanting to do the FoS raid, though. Rk 3 twincast would be tits for my newbie chanter. I may try going back and doing it... I bet it could be done with a macro'd group pretty easily now.

How easy is it to box?

Nice!

Man, that old thread about RR brought back memories! I solo'd that and the FoS raid on my bard back in the day. Super fun! It's too bad I missed the pohate gravy train... maybe there will be similarly exploitable raids in EoK.

I like your reasoning for wanting to do the FoS raid, though. Rk 3 twincast would be tits for my newbie chanter. I may try going back and doing it... I bet it could be done with a macro'd group pretty easily now.

I might end up getting Rank I or II, because I realized I'm only going to have my enchanter on All-Access for 1 month , while I max AA's s.

There is Rank II spell unlocker from marketplace.

Now all we need is Daybreak to sell PRESTIGE item unlockers like in EQII.