Finally!

aspire2008

Iftw
Reaction score
- If a player de-levels, the player will now be able to use AAs at the highest rank that their new level permits.
Players can now camp or quit immediately in non-combat zones, and the character will be removed from the world immediately.

Might be the best patch this year, imo!

Last edited:
How do you "camp out immediately?" Or is that accomplished by /quitting?

now youll be able to get out of game asap in lobby and pok baz rock on!!!

I have a rogue on a bronze account which I leveled to 100 accidentally not realizing the aa's wouldn't work after I deleveled. Now I can finally delevel that rogue.

Now the only thing they need to add is a reset AA feature.

I have a rogue on a bronze account which I leveled to 100 accidentally not realizing the aa's wouldn't work after I deleveled. Now I can finally delevel that rogue.

why am i not understanding the value here?

In a non-strategic sense...

Say you hit level 100 but aren't smart enough to get a bunch of exp into the level. You grab a few level 100 AAs, such as capping your defensives. If you were to drop a level then you would lose access to 50 levels of CA and CS.

In a strategic sense...

I have a 100 Zerker, but I mostly use him for Decap-PLing now. Since he isn't my tank, I could delevel him to 95 to group with lower level toons and PLvl faster.

There's a bunch of other strategies behind it too I'm sure.

why am i not understanding the value here?

In a non-strategic sense...

Say you hit level 100 but aren't smart enough to get a bunch of exp into the level. You grab a few level 100 AAs, such as capping your defensives. If you were to drop a level then you would lose access to 50 levels of CA and CS.

In a strategic sense...

I have a 100 Zerker, but I mostly use him for Decap-PLing now. Since he isn't my tank, I could delevel him to 95 to group with lower level toons and PLvl faster.

There's a bunch of other strategies behind it too I'm sure.

QFT