Fastest 70-85?

no luck with shroud

I also have tried the shroud trick with no luck.I shroud down to level 60,kill with botted level 85 in group and when I unshroud I have no more exp than I would have gotten in normal form.

I tried shrouding to 70 just before the patch, I was doing Lost gnomes and i got 11%ish a clear at 80 only about 60 mobs per round. Before I also was using level 60 shroud, and that was not working. Maybe that just doesn't work anymore. Try a level 70

Also i do the lost notebook, it sucks with mobs running fast does anyone know how risky using speedutils is in an instance?

Also kinda curious how safe speedutils is in instances zones.

i know if mob cons grey to the higher toon you will not get any aa.. but not sure if that works towards both reg and aa while shrouded. that might be the problem

From my experiance a grey con to a high lvl toon will give reg xp only no aa, mob must con green for the aa xp to be givin

lvl 70 shroud in hive wrokign great for regualr xp atm 6 to 8 % a clear no pots running. respawns every 15ish

find a way to clear mobs faster with ranger headshot or berserker discs

PoFire with ranger 1 c2 clear 4% to 20%. Toon is actually level 81 and is shrouded to 70. If the zone is clear can do castle 1 also and im sure thats at least 10% exp. can keep both cleared.

HoS

Hills of Shade was best for me... I had full group and out of group DPS... Took two days of hard core grinding and I pulled undead camp three and 4 at a time...

Level 65 shroud works with level 85 toon also. getting decent aa in pofire and good reg exp.

Not sure if this only how it works for me, but a level 70 shroud gets more XP than a level 65 shroud. That is when grouping with a level 80+.

So Lost Gnomes with an 85 Ranger and my SK Shrouded to 70 should get my SK from 1/2 way through 83 to 85 in a day?

eff lost gnomes!

do orb of subversion(hard) an 85 ranger with max headshot can kill everything but undead there i use a ranger to pl my alts and the field tower 1 and tower 2 +huge orc room in tower 2 takes 15minutes a clear with just shrouded 70 toon and the 85 ranger in group in there you get 13% reg xp per instance if you have lesson pots you can get a lvl every 4 missions w/o lesson your lookin at almost 8 clears per lvl which is still easy as pie

hope this help

vineleash cascade+HoA=pwned!

Wow so literally like 4 hours and I'd be max exp in 85? I think I'm going to have to do that.

Not sure if this only how it works for me, but a level 70 shroud gets more XP than a level 65 shroud. That is when grouping with a level 80+.

This is true shroud to 70 when grped with a 80+ for max exp, i have tried both as well and am getting better results with a 70 shroud

eff lost gnomes!

do orb of subversion(hard) an 85 ranger with max headshot can kill everything but undead there i use a ranger to pl my alts and the field tower 1 and tower 2 +huge orc room in tower 2 takes 15minutes a clear with just shrouded 70 toon and the 85 ranger in group in there you get 13% reg xp per instance if you have lesson pots you can get a lvl every 4 missions w/o lesson your lookin at almost 8 clears per lvl which is still easy as pie

hope this help

vineleash cascade+HoA=pwned!

When pulling the 2 towers, do you warp up to the top and run down or how do you go about it? I guess that's my biggest question cause it'd be pretty easy to get flopped there.

5 pulls total

1=whole field
2=two floors plus top room( i generally go down a few floors and pull up then hit the top room as mobs are running up to top and as they make it to me im out of tower, i do this with /speed1 as to not lose aggro on most of them)

3=rest of tower 1

4=top 1/2 work your way up again like tower 1

5=the huge rom at bottom of tower two with all those orcs and the 1 or 2 floors above the basement(when pulling this one after you make it out of the tower run around in the field close to tower two so the mobs can all warp out of tower into field as to not lose aggro on a bunch of them)

its pretty quick and easy the ranger i use for it is 36kbuffed so makes it a bit easier but all in all its not too hard

good luck to ya hope this treats ya aswell as it has me

Is this viable w/o a ranger? my two 80+ toons I'd group the lower with are a nec and mage. I get the feeling this is not the best option in terms of efficiency. Can anyone verify/debunk this assumption?

V/r
Xemitel