Fastest 70-85?

checkcheck

Reaction score
I have a priest that is levell 70 and i want to get her to 85 asap. I don't use macroquest, so rule that stuff out.. Whats the best method?

I have a priest that is levell 70 and i want to get her to 85 asap. I don't use macroquest, so rule that stuff out.. Whats the best method?

I don't use MacroQuest... Then what brings you here? Not that it outlaws you... /boggle

I don't use MacroQuest... Then what brings you here? Not that it outlaws you... /boggle
Them damn FBI agents that SOE hired are on to us!! IT'S THE APOCALYPSE OH SHIT!!!! 70-85 i'd say beza and zeka. Shit burglars.

If you're on Dro I'm the best way! ;)

Though it is confusing as to why you're a member and don't use MQ...

I don't use MQ. I like the forums. And the raid strats (although I haven't contributed to them since TSS)

I'm not sure the fastest currently, but in SoF, the farm, mech guardian (4th floor) and crystallos were popular for PL'ers

This is really hard to answer with out more information.

If all you have is the single level 70 priest, best answer is:
1. Hire someone to PL you
2. Stock up on exp potions and find good xp groups.

In general you want to find the lowest level blue mobs you can and kill them as fast as possible.

Check hot spots as they have built in xp modifiers.

70 to 85 in 4 days in valdeholm pit getting out of grp help....its still good exp if you kill fast enough with a group(IE start at one end and clear to opposite end stop regen endurance rinse repeat) boring as hell but efficient. Also get about 50 aa a day if you pull an 8 hour shift errr gameplay sitting :-D

Ya, I don't use MQ but this forum is a valuable resource; valuable enough for me to pay for it anyway. Regardless, I just don't feel like taking time to experiment with different zones/mobs to see whats granting the best XP. I figure I'd cut out the middle man and get some input from you guys, since it seems, the majority of you have spent more time leveling toons than I have. Anyway, thanks for your input so far.

Warrior Merc's are pretty useful.

If you have a guild, try to get gimped in on the Warren's theme so you can get a Journeyman 5 merc.

Then just go to any zone, be like "priest and tank looking for dps" and go at it.

Hot Zones work great. A ranger friend with headshot + lost gnomes = super fast AA as well.

The main key here is... even if it's just you and a tank merc, you can always be killing until you find dps / etc.

Cool, ya. I have plenty of resources and I can 3-4 box handful of classes. i was just more curious of where to go and what to do. Aka, Tips & Tricks on fast leveling 70-85 Anyway, thanks for the replies guys.

Loping Plains with Fadnare if you can get the right set up, TBH it takes a ton of tweaking and you should monitor yourself while you do it regardless. But i've used it for any type of XP grinding, it has served me by far the best...

from 59 to 72, group with a 70ish wizard, and go to CoD, have a sk (preferably) aoe agro spell all the mobs he pulls, which should be around 25 to 40 mobs per pull, (be sure to have a merc with the sk) the person you are leveling should be group'd with the wizard, avg about 10 aa's a pull with the wiz, the pl'd char will get to 70 from 59 in about 2 to 3 hours.

after which you'll need to shroud that puppy down to 60, and just rinse repeat.

so incase you're retarded and can't figure out what all you will need from reading my retarded words.

1. SK- 80ish lvl, defensive aa's and good gear helps.
2. Healer merc (sk's merc) or a box cleric.
3. a wizard 7k mana pool or more will suffice.
4. your toon @ or above lvl 59
5. a girl friend that deep throats.

good luck

If I shroud my character to 60 can he still ding 85 after I unshroud or is it only AA?

If your XP is in lvl before you shroud, then all XP will go there.

Out of curiosity, up to what level will you get good experience (both normal and AA) grouped with a level 85 ranger using headshot in Lost Gnomes? As in, will a group of 80's get good exp there with the 85? One 80 grouped with the 85 ranger? Or is it for lower level plvling only? Thanks!

that latest exp trick is to shroud your toon with a high end ranger in group. shroud to 70, find a place where alot of mobs spawn where your ranger can head shot. gather them up ae root and keep casting arc of arrows with auto fire on. mobs will die very fast and you can get a toon from 70-85 in a day. now just go find that special zone and dont tell anyone about it ;)

Shrouding still works? every time i shroud i get 0 exp after couple hours? Also i do the lost notebook, it sucks with mobs running fast does anyone know how risky using speedutils is in an instance?

combo

1 shaman , 2 zerkerks 1 cleric 1 pl person 1 ranger

can do rcod instances and keep the entire zone dead using discs every 20 minutes. 100 mobs = roughly 10% exp at lvl 85.