Fantastic new EQ EMU PVP server

I wonder if they're connected to either EQEmu or SoD. I doubt they made that login server from scratch, and if they did I want the source code. Which reminds me if anyone saved the source code to the old login server source that EQEmu released then please send it to me.

You know of any other EQEmu servers than SoD and this one that have their own LS? I want to see if ND is possible on any of them.

would not every EQEmu be based on stolen data bases?

You know of any other EQEmu servers than SoD and this one that have their own LS? I want to see if ND is possible on any of them.

how is a login server in any way related to a dps hack?

Clearly he plans to monk kick down the login server, then Chuck Norris his way into the character select screen, then use the ND dps boost to bust into the game, then chain die in Blackburrow to "A Gnoll Pup" while pathetically attempting to slash it for 1 point of damage.

Actually, he needs the login server so he can haxxor teh gibson.

I clicked thru to that Fires of Heaven link and saw where one of their members linked screens from his signup, login, etc.

He was quite pissed that the guy recommended an emu with only 7 players on the entire server...lol.

You could really avoid people if you only had to watch out for 7 others...