Ez server

Helstar

Lifetimer
Reaction score
i have been playing on ezserver for the last couple of days. was wandering how we could get past the buff bot in surefall. some way to make it automated or so. just a thought.

Helstar

Could be. If I had any clue whatsoever as to what you are talking about. ;)

htw

not quite sure what your referring to either.

Do you mean how you have to hail her then click on the bold'd text to receive the buffs? If for any reason that's it once you do your caster or fighters guild quest you will no longer need to confirm any buffs with her...just hail her.

If you decide your going to be on that server for good shoot me a pm with a toon name. I'm in one of the top guilds on the server and were tearing through the new t5 content so we could definitely help you with some catching up to higher end content if thats what your anticipating.

Opps sorry if i was not more clear on that. Yes the female buffer in surefall. once you hail her, you must respond back to make sure your not using a bot. u mentioned something about a quest to remove that?

Added MQ2BuffBot to titanium release. Adds command /bb. Can use that, or make a hotkey.

Need to be < 13 distance from buff bot.

htw

Added MQ2BuffBot to titanium release. Adds command /bb. Can use that, or make a hotkey.

Need to be < 13 distance from buff bot.

htw

great. will this be added to the sof client too?

Yes. I have not put it on patcher, since I have done a lot of stuff, and am just going to do a new release for SOF.

I have been concentrating on EZ Server for SOF client.

Partial list of stuff updated:

MQ2BuffBot added
MQ2GMCheck updated
MQ2PCCheck updated
MQ2ExpTrack updated
MQ2XPTracker updated
MQ2DoCrack updated
MQ2LinkDb fixed
MQ2Namesay updated

Some more, but that's what I can think of off the top.

If any specific requests, let me know.

htw

I'm actually thinking about dropping the other 2 emu compiles, and only keeping SOD & Titanium.

htw

Changed my mind, hah. Updated a bunch of shit with SOF, links in update thread (or loader).

Summary:

Code:
03-29-2011 by htw
- Added a whole bunch of plugins, and fixed others for SOF era.
- Updated some common plugins to current standards (such as MQ2DoCrack).
- Added UIFiles support from MQ UIFiles subdir.
- Added font size support to HUD & HUD related plugins.
- Added BoundZone, BoundY, BoundX, BoundZ, BoundHeading to Me TLO.
- Added Loc, LocYX, Following to Spawn TLO.
- Added SafeY, SafeX, SafeZ, LongName to Zone TLO.
- Fixed SOF client item name display in EQ chat window (for servers such as EZ).
- Fixed MQ2LinkDb, will collect, search, etc. - will add import capability later.
- MQ2MMOFastMem is one of the fixed plugins, so instant right-click mem now.
- Added MQ2 /tar config option, and range options for /tar & map (see example macroquest.ini)
- Added /windows open
- Updated or added several XML files.

htw

sof1.jpg

Wow, I need to get the timers plugin for live servers! Love looking at screen shots!

Any chance we could get the mq2advloot for this?

Anyone know how bad the warp detection is on the EZ Server?