Ez Server Anti Afk Mac

davidd

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Hey all,

It's been a while and I'm really rusty. The issue I'm having is every 10 min or so on my EMU server a confirmation box will pop up and ask if I'm there or not. If I do not select yes in a certain amount of time I get booted from the server.

I have some audio triggers setup and mainly just wanna be free to do stuff around the house and hopefully hear it go off for my last piece of t4 gear. Is there an easy macro I could use or write to auto accept yes? Below is what I'm using now but I'm not sure if I just lost connection from internet or if it's not working.

Thanks in advance,

Sub Main
:Loop
/notify ConfirmationDialogBox Yes_Button leftmouseup

/goto :Loop
/return

Code:
/yes=/multiline ; /squelch /notify LargeDialogWindow LDW_YesButton leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify ConfirmationDialogBox Yes_Button leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify ConfirmationDialogBox OK_Button leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify TradeWND TRDW_Trade_Button leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify GiveWnd GVW_Give_Button leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify TaskTemplateSelectWnd TaskTemplateSelectAcceptButton leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify ProgressionTemplateSelectWnd ProgressionTemplateSelectAcceptButton leftmouseup

You can have it in an alias like that so you only need to do /yes

Or figure out what box exactly it is popping up and do an
/if (${SomeWindow}) /yes

Not correct Syntax on the second but it shouldnt be hard to check.

thanks for the help. I will give this a try now)

if anyone else is ever interested in this it looks like the one below is the correct dialog box.

/notify LargeDialogWindow LDW_YesButton leftmouseup

Thanks again JJ

i personally use titanium but you can also use sod.

Ok, so I am on EZ Server, using Titanium client, standing around doing nothing for like.... 30 minutes now. And no dialog box. There a secret to get to see this message lol?

htw

Ok, nevermind, I see it takes a little bit - I was too impatient.

I wrote a plugin for you, so you don't have to "tie up" your macro condition (or be dependent on one running), or to remember to run it.

If you check for updates via loader, grab MQ2AntiAFK plugin, and load it.

By default, it will get this AFK window on EZ server, but I made it configurable for future changes, or additional use. If needed, I can provide the additional config info.

Once loaded, you can see the status in game with command: /ai

Here are a couple caps of it working properly on EZ server:

anti1.jpg

anti2.jpg

awesome!

Thanks so much for going out of your way and doing that, its definitely appreciated)

Also, I can add it to SOD or UF emu compiles, if it's needed in them.

htw