expect more patches

Dogstar

Lifetimer
Reaction score
I think there are things still not working right in EQ since expansion. I've completed 2 MMs and gotten no XP at all.

I would expect more patches next week.

Anyone else find stuff not working right?

I agree totally..... I was killing some light blue mobs fooling around with my bard in The Steppes and recieved zero exp... nothing at all.... normal or aa exp.

was spider mobs from the cave to the right , directly after zoning in.

Also, oddly enough, they conned blue to my Shaman and Light Blue to my bard ... both level 70....

The con issues was more than likely your UI some files need updated.

There are still many bugs with EQ.

Apparently double xp will not work with AA atm. Will with normal but not AA.

And I hope to hell there is a issue with spell interupts. If this is how they intended my pally to work its gonna make tanking hard as hell now. Channeling while casting is damn near impossible. Mob looks at me and im interupted. I lost agro last night more times in 3 hours than I believe i have in 3 months.

I had alot of interupts a while back before i turned /nointerrupt off ... not sure if it is still an issue or even in there now.

i don't know if that s the channeling AAs that were making me being able to get my stuns interrupted almost never, but those times seem gone.

Plus insta cast wiz nukes are absolutely insane agro.

from what i can see:

xp is messed up
aa xp is messed up
magic based spell resists are messed up
some mobs are too strong for their level

resists are messed up bad... my level 71 shaman was having a hard time landing root on a level 30 ish rat in blightfire moor's while I was pl'ing my warrior there. Took 2 or 3 tries sometimes and would break real fast even after landing.

There are more bugs:

• If u click a clicky more then one time at a time you get bugged... u see no cast time or see recovery time
  • I get message when i cast a spell and right after a second spell that the spell is not recovered yet...
  • My cleric died so i mezed the mobs.. then the cleric corpse break the mezz and wipe...
  • Instance buged... cannot open inventory sometimes.. have to Fade or zone out -> zone in again...

patch wednesday the 27th 3am Pdt 5 hour downtime

Kalle said:
There are more bugs:

• If u click a clicky more then one time at a time you get bugged... u see no cast time or see recovery time
  • I get message when i cast a spell and right after a second spell that the spell is not recovered yet...
  • My cleric died so i mezed the mobs.. then the cleric corpse break the mezz and wipe...
  • Instance buged... cannot open inventory sometimes.. have to Fade or zone out -> zone in again...

The clicky thing is because all clickies have server side checks now...so if you spam it, you'll get that message because of lag.

xcheck said:
The clicky thing is because all clickies have server side checks now...so if you spam it, you'll get that message because of lag.

They change this next patch ?