EverQuest Patch Timer

Fry

Fry Guy
Reaction score
Website
www.mmobugs.com
I've added an EverQuest Patch Countdown Timer to our front page. You can only see it if you are using our black theme (Which 95% of people do). The question is asked many times daily about how long until the next patch, I hope this helps people out.

Let me know what you think.

http://www.mmobugs.com

Fry.

Last edited:
Great idea! I like it. :D

(Suggestion: The timer layout might be a bit easier to read if each unit received its own line, like so:

00 Days
03 Hours
49 Minutes
05 Seconds)

Very cool, tho I'm glad I don't play EQ much anymore or else I might have to go through the usual 8 hour (unexpectedly 13 hour) patch.

We should start doing contests with pools. You guess which time block the patch will end, and whoever wins gets a cool prize! :)

now add a the Count up Timer how Long it takes to get the Compile out.. MQ2 down for....

00 Days
03 Hours
49 Minutes
05 Seconds

We should start doing contests with pools. You guess which time block the patch will end, and whoever wins gets a cool prize! :)
Lol, or how about a prize for how many more bugs they add into the game by trying to take 1 out. :D

Love it Fry!

Sorta like a Doomsday counter.

Matt

That's an awesome idea! Where does it pull its info from for next patches out of curiosity? Or do you manually start it up whenever you check the EQ website to see if there is a patch soon?

That's an awesome idea! Where does it pull its info from for next patches out of curiosity? Or do you manually start it up whenever you check the EQ website to see if there is a patch soon?

I'm just manually doing it at the moment. If anyone gets a heads up about a patch please let me know.

Fry.

I think the timer should say 13 hrs instead of 1 day and 1 hour

Server Downtime for February 21, 2007

On Wednesday, February 21, 2007 at 4:00 am PST (5:00 am MST, 6:00 am CST, 7:00 am EST, -8.00 GMT), the EverQuest Servers will be coming down for maintenance update. The estimated downtime is 6 hours. :(