Error loading skin "mine\", attempting to load default.

Clueless

Reaction score
I am getting the error:
Code:
Error loading skin "mine\", attempting to load default.
whenever I load a toon while MQ2 is running. My skin is named Mine but I am not sure where the \ at the end is coming from.

If I load EQ first then start MQ2 after the toon is loaded I have no issue.

I created a new folder and put only the extracted MQ2MMOBugsTools files in there without modifacation at all and I get the same error if I run that one.

This only seems to be a problem on my main computer, not the secondary one.

Check UIErrors.txt in main EQ dir. My bet is a dupe xml error. Maybe MQUI_DoCrackWnd.xml or something. You should check your EQUI.xml & MQUI.xml files, don't <include> the MQUI_DoCrackWnd.xml, and try that.

htw

Check UIErrors.txt in main EQ dir. My bet is a dupe xml error. Maybe MQUI_DoCrackWnd.xml or something. You should check your EQUI.xml & MQUI.xml files, don't <include> the MQUI_DoCrackWnd.xml, and try that.

htw

I noticed I had the MQ2 ui files in the "Default" folder as well as the folder with my custom stuff. I deleted the ones in the default folder and it is working fine again.

I copied the files to the default folder earlier at the suggestion of someone else while trying to troubleshoot another bug. I simply forgot to pull them out when they didn't address the problem. Thanks for the help bro :)

cool. ya, I just leave 1 copy in default, and none in my custom ui folders, so I only end up needed to maintain 1 copy of the MQ xml files. =)

htw