eqbc questions

Sassycoco

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Is there a way to get toons to report how many aa they have saved, assigned and total spent throught eqpc

Allso how would you rez a merc with eqbc

Is there a way to get toons to report how many aa they have saved, assigned and total spent throught eqpc

Depending on what version of netbots or if you use it i belive it reports all that info through eqbc which you can see with the included eqbc interface.exe. There is a box to check in settings to enable character stats. I know it works with the included plugins but ive compiled versions of it myself where alot of info was removed to help with the old constant server disconnect issue, seems alot better now if not gone totally, and that version didn't display much info at all through the external interface.i

And on the second question. Did you try issuing a
Code:
/bc toonName //stance revive
i haven't tried that but i know other merc stances work like that so possibly that does too

Depending on what version of netbots or if you use it i belive it reports all that info through eqbc which you can see with the included eqbc interface.exe. There is a box to check in settings to enable character stats. I know it works with the included plugins but ive compiled versions of it myself where alot of info was removed to help with the old constant server disconnect issue, seems alot better now if not gone totally, and that version didn't display much info at all through the external interface.i

And on the second question. Did you try issuing a
Code:
/bc toonName //stance revive
i haven't tried that but i know other merc stances work like that so possibly that does too

just shows what aa you can spend i like to see total spent

NETBOTS WIKI said:
${NetBots[Name].TotalAA} :Int Total AAs Name has.
${NetBots[Name].UsedAA} :Int Total spend AAs of Name.
${NetBots[Name].UnusedAA} :Int Total unspent AAs of Name.

If you don't use NetBots you can always do

/noparse /bca //bca I have ${Me.AAPointsSpent} AAs spent.

you also have
${Me.AAPoints} - unused aa points
${Me.AAPointsTotal} - unused and spent aa points

netbots still trashed?

I used to use it and of course along w everyone stopped turnning it on

cant even remember the benefits of using it

netbots still trashed?

I used to use it and of course along w everyone stopped turnning it on

cant even remember the benefits of using it

I really have no issues with it myself /shrug