Elite hacks

I'm just going to go ahead and state that the "nice" people of the MQ2 population are those that actually take the time to expose themselves to the community.

For every one nice person that you know uses MQ2, there are 20 anonymous people who never browse forums or make posts or otherwise make themselves known. Most those people hide behind their anonymity and don't give a fuck what you think.

This was in response to somebody's previous comment stating that most of the MQ2 Community is nice.

can you just post your offsets this is soposed to be a community of love ill post some if you post some and we can be pals

Well the problem is some of my offsets would fuck up EQEmu's economy completely, I don't want to release them unless someone else has something just as good. The reason behind this being that if I release to everyone that promises not to give it out, they'll tell just 1 friend who well tell 2, etc., etc. Eventually too many people will know and it's just not worth the risk. PM me what you can do, I'll go in game to see you do it and you can go in game to see me do what I can do and we'll swap.

I will release at least 5 or 6 of my offsets eventually. They are pretty sick, but nothing that can fuck up the economy. One of which is choose any race/class, which is pretty nice.

Well the problem is some of my offsets would fuck up EQEmu's economy completely, I don't want to release them unless someone else has something just as good. The reason behind this being that if I release to everyone that promises not to give it out, they'll tell just 1 friend who well tell 2, etc., etc. Eventually too many people will know and it's just not worth the risk. PM me what you can do, I'll go in game to see you do it and you can go in game to see me do what I can do and we'll swap.

I will release at least 5 or 6 of my offsets eventually. They are pretty sick, but nothing that can fuck up the economy. One of which is choose any race/class, which is pretty nice.
I dont really see how offsets are going to fuck up an emu economy?

I'll show you mine if you show me yours.... wait what?!

Well my offsets won't really fuck up the economy, so much as slow it down. Really it depends on what server. If you are on a server like KMRA then yes it will pretty much fuck it up if everyone uses it, if you're on a server like PEQ then no it probably won't.

I play on the server "work in progress" its a server u get gm basicly so it would just be for fun please i can give u remove debuffs

Lightenuf, from what I understand, he's looking for something like "Lets compare notes on interesting tricks and ideas, and each gain some more advanced knowledge about emu hacks".

What you're asking for is a touch bit more one sided than that.

he is offering them to me bro

When did I ever offer them to you? I figured not too many people would be interested just because of the fact that it is emu and most of the better hackers are on EQ Live. I've already made everything I can think of, as in there are no hacks (especially packet hacks) that I haven't made.

The reason I made this thread is to see if anyone has found anything that I haven't so we could trade. Click off debuffs doesn't even do anything, it lets you click off stuff like root but even though DoT's will be clicked off you'll still take the damage and not know how long is left so that's not good. Spells are 100% server side, the only client side of it is putting them in your spell book.

it works on DOTS as well was hunting a pop mob and he did a aoe dot on me and i clicked it off heres the information

[RemoveEffects]
Description="Allows you to click off Any Effect you Wish."
Version="2005.10.31"
address0=0x004BADDB
normal0="74 1F"
crack0="75 1F"

Just because the message stopping popping up doesn't mean you stopped taking damage.

on the server i just tested i got a npc to dot me i rooted him warped to succor and took off the dot

no damage taken

Whoa... l33t emu hacks incoming!!

/target inshikijo
#kill

There you go man, super ultra mega hacking; lol just let this thread die please.

Might as well, figured someone else would have something decent.

Yup.

But unless you have something new, it's not sharing, it's giving.

It's time for this thread to go away now.

Fact is I'm probably going to get bored of emu soon and post all of this stuff. Just found out insta-level, summonitem, and some GM commands are possible. This will definitely be fun to mess with, and I might make it public when I stop playing emu. So if you have nothing to trade, just wait and you'll get it.

Fact is I'm probably going to get bored of emu soon and post all of this stuff. Just found out insta-level, summonitem, and some GM commands are possible. This will definitely be fun to mess with, and I might make it public when I stop playing emu. So if you have nothing to trade, just wait and you'll get it.

Meh. Your Jedi-Mind Tricks are weak young Skywalker.