Elite hacks

inshikijo

Spammer
Reaction score
Are there any others out there besides me who have found elite plugins and offsets for EQEmu? I've figured out as much as I possibly can but I don't want to release it to everyone if no one else wants to contribute, I was thinking about making a website or something for emulator hacking.

Right now I have all the normal stuff like zone and warp as well as memorize any spell at any level, cast spells your too low for, click anything, any class/race (yes it works), reset skills (useless), click any item, platinum dupe, item dupe, and others I don't want to say. So if anyone wants to trade and you will have to show it works please send a PM.

I don't think we're really concerned about these types of hacks on EQEmu, but thanks for the discretion. Good to see that someone with these kinds of hacks has some control over their epeen :)

When I played on Emu I had plat dupe... was kinda pointless however. There were also docracks of things you mentioned. Never could find high-level plugins that we don't talk about here. =D

Unless I'm mistaken, isn't this the part of the forum on this site for said hacks?

Emu forum rules and live server rules differ a bit. Could care less about that talk here since it doesn't get any support here either, but we're not as vocal about it since it's on emulated servers.

As far as ghost killing, I agree with the decision made by mmobugs. I feel that it was a retarded plugin to begin with and caused a lot of unwanted attention towards our community.

If you're so into hacking everquest but play on emulated servers, why don't you just start your own server and write your own server code to do the things you want it to do?

I like to find hacks and crack the server ;) Don't ask me why but I just enjoy making EQ hacks and it's more fun hacking a server with people than customizing my own server by myself.

would be nice if soe would just open a server for hackers.
add mobs that can ghost you

you honestly wouldnt roll a toon on a server that had 0 rules?

Assuming Sony would make such a server, which they wouldn't, no.

The economy would be shit. 90% of the players would be the jackasses from other servers that I can't stand when they're 20% of the population. No mobs would ever be up. There wouldn't be anything to accomplish. They might as well put in a /win command, so I can just login, type /win, and have my popup "You win EQ!" message, then I can camp out and go back to my life.

Besides, if Sony made a cheaters server, within the next month, EQ would be dead. When the hardcore legits see a cheaters server, they will raise hell, and then leave. The honorable mid-range folks will do the same. With the top end cut off of EQ, it would end shortly after.

OK, that's WAY over exaggerated. First of all, he is completely right when he says they might as well put in a /win command because the fact is if there was a cheaters server and GK/ND was back.. what would be the point? The only fun that server would be is to explore zones you never could in normal servers, which gets old super fast. Within a month, that server would be dried up and empty.

I do disagree completely when you say it would be a bunch of assholes though. Most of the MQ2 community is a nice and respectful community, it's only the idiots that present themselves as hackers in EQ Live that come out as assholes because they're complete morons. I think it would be a bunch of cool people and some lame people, same as in EQ Live.

I also don't imagine that the top end raiding guild members (40 year old virgins in their moms basement) will stop playing EQ because 95% of the time, that's what they live for. I know there are casual raiders but my experience is I could never get into the top end guilds because I couldn't meet their demands and I play every day. Most of the time it's like work, you're required to be there at a certain time, do your job and do it good, pay attention, follow instructions, etc.

The point is if they love EQ so god damn much that they will raid that hardcore when it's so much work and, like I said, you're treated like your at work. Then why in the world would they quit because Sony moved all the cheaters out of their server? That logic doesn't make sense, I actually think those players would appreciate the fact that so many cheaters are now gone from their server.

WOW this just got real off topic though, let's change the subject back to what I intended. If anybody else is into finding new hacks for EQ Emu and you can code really good and know what your doing, send me a PM. To all the guys that code for EQ Live saying, "inshikijo are you a damn idiot? Why don't you take your coding skills to EQ Live where it actually matters?" I have this to say.. EQ Live is dried up, everything that can be done, has been done.

I have coded so many plugins for live I can't even count them, EQ Emu is something new. Takes my love of finding new hacks for EQ to a new level because there are so many new things I can find. I like finding new hacks more than actually playing the game sometimes, I know I'm weird you don't have to tell me.

i can't code

sorry i can't code, wish i could, but i've been playing on the eq emulators for some time now. It's fun - i'll be more than happy to test things out for ya if need be, either way best of luck with coding on the new :)

If you are keeping this thread alive because you are looking for GK/ND for EQEmu, you can give up now. The server source code for EQEmu does not contain the necessary bugs to allow that to happen. Personally, I think this whole thread is an oxymoron, and if you really are interested in the programming side of EQ hacking quit asking for handouts and feel free to check out the link below:

http://www.eqemulator.net/releases/zips/EQEmu-0.7.0-1104-source.tgz

You will find all of the stuff in there that takes weeks to find in EQ live (opcodes are not sniffed, they are handed to you in the form of well-written code, offsets are in the code, packet structures are in the code). I am in no way trying to insult your intelligence, but asking others for l33t hacks for emu probably isn't going to get you far.

One other thing that might help you go further in programming: "coders" aren't very helpful at all, anyone can train a monkey to write code; but the software engineers who architect, design, implement, test and maintain the code are the real "programmers". Vocabulary can make a world of difference when asking for help.

-kukmuk

you honestly wouldnt roll a toon on a server that had 0 rules?

No, unless you can make money on the hacking server what point would you have to run around with god mode ksing other people?

If you are keeping this thread alive because you are looking for GK/ND for EQEmu, you can give up now. The server source code for EQEmu does not contain the necessary bugs to allow that to happen. Personally, I think this whole thread is an oxymoron, and if you really are interested in the programming side of EQ hacking quit asking for handouts and feel free to check out the link below:

http://www.eqemulator.net/releases/zips/EQEmu-0.7.0-1104-source.tgz

You will find all of the stuff in there that takes weeks to find in EQ live (opcodes are not sniffed, they are handed to you in the form of well-written code, offsets are in the code, packet structures are in the code). I am in no way trying to insult your intelligence, but asking others for l33t hacks for emu probably isn't going to get you far.

One other thing that might help you go further in programming: "coders" aren't very helpful at all, anyone can train a monkey to write code; but the software engineers who architect, design, implement, test and maintain the code are the real "programmers". Vocabulary can make a world of difference when asking for help.

-kukmuk

I code GK and ND, yes I know this is not possible. If that is the server emulator source code you linked me, that is 100% server side opcodes and serverside structures. Those are the packets that you receive, not that you send. Yes I look through that to find exploits and such, but not useful at all for packets. My packet sniffer tells me the data in the structure in order, not hard at all to make it myself.

The fact is I don't think anybody out there can even come out with a hack I haven't found yet. It's not that I'm not good enough, I'm just running out of ideas. Everything I've thought of I have tested, some works and some doesn't.