Druzzil Ro Guild

fdisku

You call that a tattoo? THIS is a tattoo!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
We are puttign together a Druzzil Ro Guild and are in need of some players.

Clerics are in high demand.
DPS in high demand.

A solid Tank is needed I have my Sk and he is pretty well off but warrior would be great.

We will start with CoA and work the guild up and then move on.

PM me if you are interested with yrou toon stats and times you can play. we are mostly a eastern tiem guild but play all the time.

Thanks

Gonna do this legit.

legit as in passive mq2 only or as in no macroing for raids?

not speaking for fdisk but i would go with passive, unless you plan on boxing a few toons

passive

As in Mq2 use is ok but not trying to use active hacks. Just passive stuff. No need to gain unwanted attention :)

Thats what I figured but, you never know. Gl with your activites FDISKU.

We did this on SolRo back in the day. Was probably the most fun I ever had in EQ. No fear of using active stuff in front of another guild member because we all used.

Guild

I may be interested, I will keep you posted. Been awhile since I played EQ and had a lot of fun!!! -- I may transfer a toon over.

Stoneface

Still seaking

Still Seaking more toons to join us We have had a pretty good turn out in need of All classes.

PM if yoru interested.

Still looking

Looking for more people, dont be afraid this will be fun...hehehe

PM for more info

PM sent and like a tard I said Sol Ro, meant of course to say Druzzil Ro. You'll get the idea though. Sounds like this could be a lot of fun.

I would like to be a part, but I have sucky 70 toons (

Still seaking more

Looking for more Warriors, Clerics, Chanters, Rouges, Bards,

hell any class looking to join.

70 plus or close to 70 please PM me if you want to chat more.

We did this on SolRo back in the day. Was probably the most fun I ever had in EQ. No fear of using active stuff in front of another guild member because we all used.

If I recall Age of Tyranny on solro/bb used MQ on just about everything, including warping through to Agnarr in BoT b/c noone had a key rofl.

Those were good times.

I dont remember that guild on sol ro, maybe BB but not sol ro. But then again I was in wolfsclan during PoP.

Hell yeah we did, AoT for the win...I miss that guild. I still talk to Occy now and again. I had like 3 or 4toons in AoT all banned now for reasons other than the guild, Cylithara, MAxlore, Realobs and Addi. For those that don't know, a GM came into our guild hall for a meeting one time and told us to either disband or stop using MQ and if we didn't we wouldn't get in trouble, our Guild Leader would and all his toons would be gone. We disbanded shortly there after.

hahahaha maxlore is a fag <--- foggrey/tashakhi