DPS benchmarks

Stahrgazer3959

Reaction score
Does anyone have rough benchmarks based on class and expansions that they use for guild progression? What i mean is if you have the DPS to handle DK what do you realistically need from your various classes to handle Serpent's Spine and then Solteris? I have been thinking about that idea and cant find any info on it. I want to make sure that my dps classes (and non dps classes) are up to a certain standard and then can make informed decisions on how much farming is necessary prior to hitting bigger targets. I just used demi and DK as an example but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Approx 50k dps should be the lower mark to get through Solteris with good strat execution. I'm sure it can be done with less, but it would require great execution.

Event #1 Solteris is all about dps and everyone always having not just a target, but a target they can maximize their DPS on. After that event #2 has quite a good dps requirement but can be mitigated with decent control teams.

50 k overall dps seems about what you should expect for your first win on event 1/2 solteris wich itself is a milestone considering the next 3 events are cake and the 6th is just about execution.

Tss : no real dps requirement since you can recover pretty fast from any situation and the scripts are somewhat forgiving