Does no one have a Shaman Macro?

Dethbrngr

Reaction score
Website
www.ilovegays.com
It's hard to believe that no one has a shaman macro available. MQ2Bot doesnt work well with a shaman. I've been at this for 3 days and Chat is trying to get Dev's working but does anyone else have a working Shaman macro?

I need to decide which site to stay subbed to. Can someone help me at all?

MQ2Bot doesnt work well with a shaman
not true

I need to decide which site to stay subbed to

no matter what site you "stay subbed at". there u are

the problem is not the plugin or the site

telling you for 2 reasons , dont like your post and I play several shaman (gold silver, max aa mid AA) and all of em do everything I need

good luck

I actually started my shaman's macro with Dev's, and the full iteration of his bots. However, once Dev moved on and was no longer supporting he bots (go go RL) and Everquest broke his bots on a patch, I was forced to find something else.

I have found the the bot40 version is amazing, true it is currently not working but Chat is doing some amazing work on it. Chat is currently in university, and that fact that he can do all the help to get bot40 up and running is amazballs.

I have not tried out mq2bot other than to use the enchanter, but the chanter will mez and dps, I am sure once I do enough digging I should be able to figure out shaman settings on it, it is just that its that time of year where holiday family stuff is a bit more important than EQ.

Have a little bit of patience and I am sure Chat or one of the other folks who know how to program (cause it sure isnt me) will get the bots/macro's working again.

Remember, the creator of macroquest has done a MAJOR change in how macroquest works, its why dev's bot and bot40 are borked.

Thanks for your delightful feedback. Good to know you answered my post. You are the poster child for keeping / getting more subscribers.

Meant for Dealings

OKC thank you for the response. That is actually informative input. As a returning player i wasn't aware of the big changes. If i had some background in coding I'm sure i could figure something out. However, it's been so long and things have changed so i have no idea what is available.

Was hoping someone had an "easy street" macro already made i could borrow.

Im heading into tier2 zones so was hoping to add a shaman to my repertoire.

Chat already started working on shamanbot and i tried it out but he needed sleep. Hopefully he has a solution.

Cheers,

Deth

No Im sorry your half threatening posts are well received around here and those are the ones that keep and bring more folks to this site

or

Its a strong community that has lasted decades and doesnt pander to impatient no balled (I like that one) posters that say "make this work for me or Im not subbing" insinuating that it doesnt work

again good luck to you, your cancerous threats should be well received where ever you go, im sure the thread will be locked soon or deleted

and to the site, sorry but asking for help is one thing, the drama of impatients twats, well I could of just let him post, but I know im not the only one who takes offense at jerks like that

donate at mq2 site there are plenty macro's that can run a shammy well, Core or raid druid or modbot, I use core and modbot atm depends on my shammy's job in group

oh not to mention mq2bot plugin..with a few conditions set that thing is a beast

donate at mq2 site there are plenty macro's that can run a shammy well, Core or raid druid or modbot, I use core and modbot atm depends on my shammy's job in group

oh not to mention mq2bot plugin..with a few conditions set that thing is a beast

To be sure. Donating to MQ2 is a good thing no matter how you look at it. They are the ones that keep MQ2 up to date for the core build. MMOBugs has a very large list of plugin's that you get access to with their membership.

Macro's are pretty much 95-100% user generated and anything worth it's salt requires a sub. For example if I wanted to be an asshole I could be doing all my macro updates and storing it only in lifetime member lounge for Mmobugs, which isn't something you can even get access to anymore. But I'm not.

So the sub doesn't = great macro support, sub = helping the developers so that they can provide you support in general. If it so happens that the macro is the thing that the developers work on then more power to them. I for one receive no compensation from MMOBugs.com for my work on the macros. I'm not a developer. I'm just another use who has a sub just like you. Likely all the other macros will have been made by users just like you. They've just learned the API for scripting.

Plugin List - MMOBugs Wiki

That is the link to the Plugin list ans subsequent Wiki's for each of those plugins. It is recommended that you go through that list of plugins and at least see what they do as you might be failing yourself by not using all the resources available to you.

MacroQuest2

is hosted by the people who actually keep Macroquest2 functional after every patch. They do this without expectation of monetary gain, but a donation every now and then lets them know you both appreciate the work they do, and their time. Plus gains you access to member only forums. Their member only forums is not subscription based, it is a minimum of a one time donation to gain access forever. Unless you do something silly like not read the forum rulez and get banned :-x (Don't ask about warping/teleporting/ghostkilling or any active hacks like that on the Macroquest2.com forum, they will flame you and throw you out on your ars. They don't support it.

Last edited:
Dealings you can go eat a....

Nevermind not worth the time. I wasn't threatening anything. I am merely stating whichever site I can get to work with a shaman I would stay subbed to. There is no point in me paying a re-occuring fee for a something I am not utilizing. I actually used to use Dev's stuff quite a bit back in the day and as Chat said "He could charge for them". guess what? Dev did charge back in the day. I think I bought his premium subscription which was almost $200 or more. I figured after 7 years there might be a easy macro for a shaman.
Good for you, your shit works and you know how to use. If you don't want to offer valuable input then STFU you internet warrior.
I'm done arguing with you about this because arguing over the internet is like winning the Special Olympics.....Even if you win you're still a retard.

To the rest of you who have been helping and adding in valuable input I truly appreicate it.

most people here are pretty helpful if you try yourself and fail... I am by no means a coder/scripter but I try and I READ, and when I can't figure it out I ask.but definitely read and try on your own...then ask

Thanks Crippie,

I have been trying and thanks to Chat he is assisting me with my issues behind the scenes,. From what I hear Chat puts a lot of time in and does a lot for this site. I was hoping to find something to alleviate some of his work. I do appreciate the work and feedback.

Deth

I’m curious cause I box a shaman as what you are wanting it to do? I’m always looking for more ways to make my box a little easier without full bot.

MQ2Bot for shaman has been pretty great for years.

Well Gift and Rez stick need to be done yet and I would dare say perfect.

What isn't it doing?

/plugin mq2bot
/bot on

Edit your INI.

Last edited: