Deve's Premium Cleric bot

1stcall

Reaction score
Anyone using the cleric bot have any feedback? The current non Premium one seems to be not working that great and really slow.

Did you set it up right and customize it the way it's documented to be? Are all the new expansion changes in place? Did you just run it stock? Might want to give a little more information on how you have it set up, what "isn't working" or what's "slow" about it.

Anyone using the cleric bot have any feedback? The current non Premium one seems to be not working that great and really slow.

I know you are looking for feedback form people who use the bot not from me, but I can tell you that the premium clericBot is much faster and has other additional features like battle rezzing, melee capable, curing, and a few other things, than the free clericBot.

Hopefully someone that uses it can respond and confirm that it is faster, I've only had good feedback about the bot, and even one person told me that it healed too fast... lol :)

Dev

I think I miswrote what I was asking.

has anyone compared dev's and the normal cleric bot for responsiveness? the current one I find <the open one> is a bit too slow fo rmy liking, I've tweaked it and had it running perfect before the expansion, now Sometimes it doesn't heal <or check health> nearly frequently enough.

Ill test it for him if you wanna send me a copy Dev, before I sell me cleric at least.

where do i down load this cleric bot at plz plz :)

Dev has an excellent website, I just wanted to test the two and see if the problem is resolved. Would hate to buy something and then be like, damn I'm still slow!

devecoder.com is the website. Anyone use both the public cleric bot, and dev's paid clericbot?

Thanks!

For the most part if you were unsatisfied and had a legit complaint i am sure Dev would refund you if your complaint was warranted. But I would highly doubt you could find an issue that would warrant one.

i use hid bot and can say it works better then most the real life clerics ive grouped with.
Ive used it to kill all mot every name in hot with no problems at all. I truly fell it is by far his best bot out there..

Dev's Policy as he made it clear to me is no refunds. if the person bought the macro and they received it then he does no returns.

Dev's Policy as he made it clear to me is no refunds. if the person bought the macro and they received it then he does no returns.

This is correct, due to the open source nature of my bots and the fact that once you have the bot there is no way for me to prevent people from saying I don't like this I want a refund, and then to continue using it anyway I do not offer refunds once the bot has been made / delivered.

In the future I may have a method of correcting this and allowing refunds, but as of right now once a bought has been delivered I cannot offer refunds.

The one exception to this rule is if there is a bug in a bot that I am unable to fix I will offer refunds. But the chances on someone finding a bug that I am unable to fix are slim to none =P

I use Dev's premium bots and they are great. Very fast and responsive, the battle rez is phenomenal since Mercs won't do it.

Only complaint (that I haven't bothered raising yet because it is minor) is that the cleric mac doesn't have any distance check for heals, so if the puller or someone needs a heal but is on the other side of the zone it will spam the group with announcements, or just constantly try and heal (possibly ignoring others in the group that need a heal).

Apart from that the Cleric Mac is sweet.

I use Dev's premium bots and they are great. Very fast and responsive, the battle rez is phenomenal since Mercs won't do it.

Only complaint (that I haven't bothered raising yet because it is minor) is that the cleric mac doesn't have any distance check for heals, so if the puller or someone needs a heal but is on the other side of the zone it will spam the group with announcements, or just constantly try and heal (possibly ignoring others in the group that need a heal).

Apart from that the Cleric Mac is sweet.

Tempest, you should get an updated version of the premium cleric macro, that has been corrected a couple versions ago. Or so I thought it was, no one else has reported it recently.

Dev

oooh

For the unaware ... devestator.. what's your website url? ... I'd like to visit it.. and maybe pay to take the full tour if i get intrigued.