Deleveling

bartab

Lifetimer
Reaction score
I wondered if it was possible to delevel a character from 70 to 55 in a short period of time.
I want more AA on him and I find PLing aa super easy at 55, goal would be to delevel as fast as possible, PL aa during less than 2 hours and use expedient recovery.
Would this work ?

AAs are almost as easy at 70 as they are at 55, in the time it would take you to delevel AA then relevel you could have knocked out the AAs alone at lvl 70 also 98% of decent AAs you cannt even buy at lvl 55

AAs are almost as easy at 70 as they are at 55, in the time it would take you to delevel AA then relevel you could have knocked out the AAs alone at lvl 70 also 98% of decent AAs you cannt even buy at lvl 55

maybe you have a good method for a 70 toon but with mine i can do almost 150aa / hour at 55 and cannot at higher levels.
there used to be a plugin that enabled to kill yourself, does it still exist ?
the goal in using expedient recovery is to be able to not have to relevel obviously :rolleyes:

expedient recovery I think only covers 10 corpses due to people killing themself like 30 times before level increases so they could get a jump start on exp.

I would think banking aa > 30 would be the problem.

Well you could always sell your soul to a necro. It'll delevel you as well as get ye some plat.

just park in front of a raid mob and do something like this, i think this command still works its definitely ghetto because i havent touched a mac in about a year but it should work

sub main
:loop
/rezme
/goto :loop
/return

you have to gate when you get to the right level though and stop the macro cuz i was too lazy to type in more)

rezme doesnt work anymore. You need to bind in front of the nexus and attack it on spawn or bind in kael/thurgb and be kos.

I miss /rezme was very usefull

R.I.P.
you will forever be missed /sniffle

that was a very cool plugin back in the day... i used to de-level alot of toons to 51 if i wanted quick aa's but i have no clue about experience these days so it may not even be a good idea anymore

that was a very cool plugin back in the day... i used to de-level alot of toons to 51 if i wanted quick aa's but i have no clue about experience these days so it may not even be a good idea anymore

Back then you could over bank. Now adays rezme is broken and you are stuck at 30AA cap even if you use the old shroud method.

that would kill me if i still played eq, even the macs i have that still work it would make it such a pain not wasting experience going over the cap

thanks for info jj i think you really helped me make my decision on a return to eq...all i have to say is please let wowgremlin be good on its release tomorrow, this is a totally different thread but there new detection system with kill switches looks awesome

Also beware if you dlvl. I was lvl 75 and lvled up to 78 and noticed the aa were weak compared to 75 so I dlvled back to 75 and could not use the HT/LT feature due to dlvling. Im sure it would probably be the same for other class. Is there away of getting around that? Im lvl 79 now but would love to go back to 75 and use HT/LT again.

If you spend a single AA in any AA line at 79 and delevel to 75, every single AA in that line will stop working until the moment you re-ding 79. Replace 75 and 79 with any two other numbers and it's the same. De-leveling destroys AA.

That is just activated AA is it not? Passive still work or so I thought...