ClericBot v1.30 *FINAL BETA* Updated 08/08/2009

If it says it's casting but doesn't actually cast the spell then make sure you're spells are spelled exactly. If you sure they are then make sure MQ2Cast is loaded. If it is loaded and your spells are spelled correctly then you may need to reboot your computer I've noticed something causes problems with MQ2Cast at times on mine and requires a full reboot to correct it.

Dev

Thank Your very much! It turned out that my dumb ass wasn't spelling right :) Donation inc when i get paid this week :)

I may have missed the answer to this while i was reading through this thread, but the problem i'm having is that when i run this mac, it starts up, then it just cycles through targeting the nearest NPC's, in this case three different vendors. Other than that it's not doing anything. What am i doing wrong?

I may have missed the answer to this while i was reading through this thread, but the problem i'm having is that when i run this mac, it starts up, then it just cycles through targeting the nearest NPC's, in this case three different vendors. Other than that it's not doing anything. What am i doing wrong?

Without being too familiar with this macro. Is there possibly an exclude list you can add to wich will make it exclude these npcs as targets?

if i am running two different dev macros (skbot and clericbot) that require different versions of the same inc file...how do you suppose I would be able to run both macros?

The different version of inc files will bug each other out

If you are using the devCommon attached to the first post and the newest version of both bots then they should match up.

Is there a way to add in cleric AA's on this if I wanted them to use celestial regen, and the healing ward and such?

you can use my AAs.inc on macro builder thread to use any AA you want inside any macro you want along with other things. instructions are on that thread on how to use and inside the file.

Is there a way to add in cleric AA's on this if I wanted them to use celestial regen, and the healing ward and such?

Yes, you can, simply use Alt as your Slot when adding the Spell to the INI, use the full alt ability name as the spell name. You do not need any additional include files or make any changes to the macro.

So would I write it something like this?????

[Alt]
Value=1

AltName1=Celestial Regeneration
AltSlot1=Alt
AltMinGroup1=3
AtMinHP1=50
AltMaxHP1=75
AltClasses=WAR|SHD|PAL|RNG|MNK|ROG|BRD|BST|BER|SHM|CLR|DRU|WIZ|MAG|ENC|NEC
AltAnnounce1=Celestial Regen on Group!!!!!

So would I write it something like this?????

[Alt]
Value=1

AltName1=Celestial Regeneration
AltSlot1=Alt
AltMinGroup1=3
AtMinHP1=50
AltMaxHP1=75
AltClasses=WAR|SHD|PAL|RNG|MNK|ROG|BRD|BST|BER|SHM|CLR|DRU|WIZ|MAG|ENC|NEC
AltAnnounce1=Celestial Regen on Group!!!!!

No, simply use Alt as your Slot when adding the spell to the INI. Everything else is the same. You don't create a new section and rename everything to alt, just set SpellSlotX=alt.

Or if it's for a heal, HealSlotX=alt

Just set the Slot only to alt.

If you set HealPets=true is it going to heal a group members pet? I group with a mage and it doesn't heal his pet at all with pet tanking.

Impressive work Dev. I got this downloaded and set up in pretty much one pass of the INI. Buffs and heals beautifully. A couple of MINOR tweaks later and it was running my druid alongside my cleric and keeping my MT nice and covered with thorns....as long as everyone is grouped together.

No matter what I've tried so far I can't get it to buff the Watch List. It heals them fine. It continues to buff itself and the druid which its grouped with.

Just so you know I've tried for multiple hours today to figure it out for myself (cause I'm curious as hell and trying to learn) but I got way too deep into a nested multi-variable if statement and I think my eyes started to bleed. I'm sure I could eventually get it but right now I'd just like to go kill some stuff so I'm gonna give in and post for help. (I even read this entire thread and tried multiple searches. Have I proven myself worthy to ask for help yet?)

On a side note, it wouldn't even recognize the Watch List at first because out of all the multiple variations of "how to set up the INI" docs I have only the update notes in the devCommon itself mentioned the Value=x part. So if anyone else is not getting the WatchList recognized at all, that's why.

In my case, however, when it calls the buff routine I get this (I have DebugMode=TRUE):

[2011/04/20 13:33:15] [MQ2] [MQ2] >> Checking buffs - In Combat: TRUE
[2011/04/20 13:33:15] [MQ2] [MQ2] >> Checking watch list
[2011/04/20 13:33:17] [MQ2] [MQ2] >> Name1 is missing Resolution
[2011/04/20 13:33:17] [MQ2] [MQ2] >> Resolution will not stack with Name1's current buff NULL
[2011/04/20 13:33:19] [MQ2] [MQ2] >> Name2 is missing Resolution
[2011/04/20 13:33:19] [MQ2] [MQ2] >> Resolution will not stack with Name2's current buff NULL
[2011/04/20 13:33:20] [MQ2] [MQ2] >> Buff check Completed

Please note that there are multiple buffs in my buff list and it only does this one try per toon. In order to try to narrow it down I buffed one of the toons with Reso and reran the whole thing. This time it tried to cast Symbol on Name1 with the same NULL outcome and Reso on the Name2. So somewhere its failing something and then just quitting the loop for that toon.

(FYI, in case it isn't obvious I've edited the toon names for privacy.)

Here's my INI in progress...
Code:
[General]
MinSafeDistance=50
CampRadius=125
ResistTries=3
TimeToSitAfterCast=3s

ReplyToTells=false
Announcements=true
AnnounceChan=/1

LootCorpses=false
UnsafePCAction=continue
AllowInterrupt=true
AllowSit=true

PullerName=Nottelling
MainAssist=Nottelling
MainTank=Nottelling

GroupBuffAtStart=true
SelfBuffAtStart=true
HealAtStart=true
DebuffAtStart=true
WatchBuffAtStart=TRUE

MinBuffCheckTimer=1m
HealCheckTime=1s

RezSpell=Ressurection
RezSlot=gem6
RezAnnounce=Rez inc on %t

YaulpSpell=
YaulpSlot=

EmergencyHealHP=20
UseEpicBalance=false
UseAABalance=false
HealPets=false

DebugMode=TRUE
UseEQBC=False

[SelfBuffs]
Value=2
SelfBuffName1=Resolution
SelfBuffText1=Resolution
SelfBuffSlot1=gem1
SelfBuffAlias1=hp
SelfBuffAuto1=TRUE
SelfBuffCombat1=TRUE

SelfBuffName3=Symbol of Naltron
SelfBuffText3=Symbol of Naltron
SelfBuffSlot3=gem2
SelfBuffAlias1=Symbol
SelfBuffAuto1=TRUE
SelfBuffCombat1=TRUE

[GroupBuffs]
Value=3
GroupBuffGroup1=NULL
GroupBuffGroupDisplayName1=NULL
GroupBuffSingle1=Resolution
GroupBuffSingleDisplayName1=Resolution
GroupBuffAlias1=hp
GroupBuffTargets1=WAR|SHD|PAL|RNG|MNK|ROG|BRD|BST|BER|SHM|CLR|DRU|WIZ|MAG|ENC|NEC
GroupBuffSlot1=gem1
GroupBuffCombat1=TRUE
GroupBuffGroupAnnounce1=
GroupBuffSingleAnnounce1=Reso inc on %t
GroupBuffAuto1=TRUE
GroupBuffGroupMin1=3

GroupBuffGroup2=NULL
GroupBuffGroupDisplayName2=NULL
GroupBuffSingle2=Symbol of Naltron
GroupBuffSingleDisplayName2=Symbol of Naltron
GroupBuffAlias2=symbol
GroupBuffTargets2=MT
GroupBuffSlot2=gem2
GroupBuffCombat2=TRUE
GroupBuffGroupAnnounce2=
GroupBuffSingleAnnounce2=Symbol inc on %t
GroupBuffAuto2=TRUE
GroupBuffGroupMin2=3

GroupBuffGroup3=NULL
GroupBuffGroupDisplayName3=NULL
GroupBuffSingle3=Armor of Faith
GroupBuffSingleDisplayName3=Armor of Faith
GroupBuffAlias3=armor
GroupBuffTargets3=MT|RNG|MNK
GroupBuffSlot3=gem3
GroupBuffCombat3=TRUE
GroupBuffGroupAnnounce3=
GroupBuffSingleAnnounce3=Symbol inc on %t
GroupBuffAuto3=TRUE
GroupBuffGroupMin3=3

[SafePCs]
Value=0
PCName1=

[LeaveLoot]
LootNoDrop=true
LeaveUnknown=true
Value=0
LootItem1=pearl
LootAlert1=f:\kungfu.mp3
[WantedLoot]
Value=2
LootItem1=pearl
LootAlert1=f:\kungfu.mp3
LootItem3=spell
[DestroyLoot]
DestroyUnknown=false
Value=0
LootItem1=

[IgnoreMobs]
Value=0
MobName1=

[Debuffs]
DebuffAdds=false
Value=0
DebuffSpell1=
DebuffMinMana1=5
DebuffMinHPs1=30
DebuffMaxHPs1=99
DebuffMaxMobs1=100
DebuffMinMobs1=1
DebuffSpellSlot1=gem4
DebuffRecastDly1=10s

[Heals]
OutOfCombatHeal=Greater Healing
OutOfCombatSlot=gem4
OutOfCombatHP=70
Value=4

HealName1=Complete Heal
HealSlot1=gem3
HealMinGroup1=1
HealMinHP1=36
HealMaxHP1=55
HealClasses1=SHD
HealAnnounce1=Complete heal on %t in 10 seconds.

HealName2=Superior Healing
HealSlot2=gem5
HealMinGroup2=1
HealMinHP2=1
HealMaxHP2=69
HealClasses2=SHD|WAR|RNG|PAL|MNK|ROG|BRD|BER|BST
HealAnnounce2=Superior Heal on %t

HealName3=Greater Healing
HealSlot3=gem4
HealMinGroup3=1
HealMinHP3=1
HealMaxHP3=50
HealClasses3=SHM|CLR|DRU|WIZ|MAG|ENC|NEC
HealAnnounce3=Greater Heal on %t

HealName4=Word of Health
HealSlot4=gem3
HealMinGroup4=4
HealMinHP4=21
HealMaxHP4=60
HealClasses4=WAR|SHD|PAL|RNG|MNK|ROG|BRD|BST|BER|SHM|CLR|DRU|WIZ|MAG|ENC|NEC
HealAnnounce4=Removed

[Alerts]
AlertDeathAudioFile=null
AlertEvac=null
Value=0
AlertMobName1=null
AlertAudioFile1=null

[WatchList]
Value=2
WatchName1=Nottelling
WatchName2=Nottelling
WatchName3=Nottelling

I'm using the most recent files from the first post including the newer devCommon.inc 1.83.

Any help would be great.

Last edited:
I'd have to check into it more thoroughly to see if I missed something at quick glance, but you getting that cannot stack with NULL message is weird. There only two ways I can see it being able to print NULL there. One, empty buff slots are returning a Spell ID not equal to 0, or two the Spell Data type is no longer returning the spell name by default.

Last edited:
Try this copy of devCommon.inc and see if it corrects the problem.

Dev

Last edited:
Thanks for a fast response Dev, unfortunately that did not fix the problem. Just an FYI (probably something you were doing for testing) I had to edit the second include to read devMovement.inc instead of devMovementOld.inc.

At any rate, nope, same behavior which seems so odd since it works in the group code. While I'm nowhere near your skill level that seems to me that there's got to be something misnamed or incorrectly set in the variables that actually pull the buff IDs for watch list since it can clearly pull them correctly when in group. That would indicate to me that its not an issue with the spell ID itself. (Which is what I was trying to drill down when my eyes started to hurt. Do you have a color coded editor or do you actually manage to do this stuff in regular text?)

The more I learn the more I worship you dude. These scripts are pretty elegant. Can't wait to get my hands on the premium stuff. I've learned a ton.

Whoops, I uploaded the wrong file last time lol.

I have a couple of copies of this devCommon, the one you had with the devMovementOld.inc reference was a file I used as a temporary solution to a naming coflict with my premium macros. But I now have devCommonPremium.inc and devMovementPremium.inc for my premium macros so the file is really obsolete, I just haven't deleted it.

As for my editor, I do use a color syntax editor usually. When I'm working in windows I use UEStudio (ultra edit) with a macroquest2 color syntax file that you can find on the macroquest2.com wiki. Sometimes I work through linux, especially when I'm not at home and use vim, it's a command line editing tool for linux. I haven't created a color syntax file specifically for macros yet althoug the ability is there. It already has some color syntaxing defined for .mac files that are good enough for me usually. Inc files are little more troublesome as it doesn't really have much for highlighting in them. But it still has the nice feature of highlighting matched pairs of parenthesis and brackets and stuff. So it does make things quite a bit easier to figure out :)

I'll get the correct version attached as soon as I can, but my work network is being stupid atm and wont let me ftp into my webserver to transfer the file =P

EDIT: attaching file

Attachments

• devCommon.inc
    147.5 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Gee, I can't imagine why you'd have multiple version of files like this....

That new file did the trick! My little cleric is buffing away! I could hug you! Of course I'll have to do a file compare so I can learn from what you changed!

I saw somewhere someone referred to you as the macro God. I must agree. As soon as I can find a virgin I'll sacrifice one to you.

Does the clericbot macro follow the same logic for the WatchList as it does for in group members in terms of emergency heals, out of group heals, group/single buffs, etc?