ClericBot v1.30 *FINAL BETA* Updated 08/08/2009

devestator

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
ClericBot v1.31 Updated 09/01/2009

Here is my beta release of my cleric bot. I expect it will have it's fair share of bugs. I corrected a few more major ones that I found last night while playing with it, I think I got most of the major ones ironed out. So ready for you guys to help me find the minor ones and tell me what needs improved.

If you need help figuring out how to set something up, just let me know!

ClericBot v1.00 - 02/16/2009 *BETA* Notes

Required Files
clericbot.mac
clericbotsettings.ini
devCommon.inc v1.80
devMovement.inc v1.60
MQ2Cast_Spell_Routines.inc

Required Plugins
MQ2Debuff
MQ2Cast
MQ2Exchange

Notes
-Can heal (obviously!)
-Can buff
-The bot includes duck logic, based on ini settings if a group member gets to low it will duck a heal and cast your fastest heal on them.
-Can use Epic 1.5 and 2.0 clickies
-Can use Yaulp
-Can rez (currently it only rezzes corpses of group members or safepcs near it)
-Limited support for HoT and Promises. If you use them it will recognize them and not continually recast them, but thats about as far as the logic goes concerning them. If you have it set to cast a hot at 95 and another heal at 90, it will cast the hot and then the next heal if it is not a hot when the player reaches 90.

Known Problems
-The cleric may Yaulp itself while out of combat, if a mob roams into camp but does not aggro.
-Once the buffroutine is started, it does not stop until it is finished or the cleric directly gets aggro.

Future Additions
-I'm not happy with the buffing routine completely. It's the same routine that is in my other bots, and I just don't think it fully measure up for a cleric. I will be rewriting it in the near future.
-Also I'm consdering in the future adding an AI mode that will select it's heal spells on it's own rather than you having to set them up in the ini. But if I do something like this, it is a ways off.
-I mostly forgot to add this, but will add it in a future addition. Will have the cleric be capable of using DA if it is under attack and abount to die.
-I still need to add the ability to heal and buffs pets.

Download Notes
The included devCommon.inc is not compatible with my other bots. I will be releasing updates for them shortly after I get this posted.

The included clericBotSettings_example.ini is based around a lvl 52 cleric I was testing some things with. But I think it should provide a good idea of how to set things up. Remember the default ini should be named just clericBotSettings.ini, so when you edit the example make sure you save it as that.

Downloads
ClericBot v1.31

The attached devCommon.inc fixes an error when loading dealing with GOM spells.

Attachments

• devCommon.inc
    144.1 KB · Views: 275
Last edited:
Update Notes

clericBot v1.31 Update Notes 09/01/2009
Files Changed
clericBot.mac
devCommon.inc v1.82

Bug Fixes
-Corrected a bug causing group heals to cancel if the clerics hitpoints were 100%.
-Corrected a bug that could cause group heals to be used in a group that had fewer group members than specified.

New Additions
-Added the ability to heal watch list members and their pets.
-Added command HealPets, this will turn pet healing on and off.
-Added a routine to check for healing while doing in combat buffs (if you have any in combat buffs).

INI Changes
-None

clericBot v1.30 *FINAL BETA* Update Notes

Files Changed
clericBot.mac
clericBotSettings.ini
devCommon.inc v1.80

Bug Fixes
-Corrected a type when loading settings that was preventing the UseAABalance from being set correctly (Thanks Kombat03)
-Corrected a paranthesis error in the reztarget function (Thanks Blujahz)

New Additions
-Added the ability to heal pets, see INI changes
-Added the ability to debuff mobs, see INI changes
-Modified for devCommon.inc v1.80

INI Changes
-New INI settings:
Code:
[General]
[COLOR="SeaGreen"]HealPets=TRUE[/COLOR] Specifies wether or not the bot should heal pets.
[COLOR="SeaGreen"]DebuffAtStart=TRUE[/COLOR] Specifies wether the bot should have debuffs enabled by default.
The bot will not heal a pet over a group member, so if a group member needs a heal and a pet does as well the group member will be healed first.

-Groupbuff INI Revamp:
Code:
[COLOR="SeaGreen"]Value=1[/COLOR] How many group buffs there are.
[COLOR="seagreen"]GroupBuffGroup1=Heroic Bond[/COLOR] The name of the Group version of the spell
[COLOR="seagreen"]GroupBuffGroupDisplayName1=Heroic Bond[/COLOR] The buff icon text for the group version of the spell
[COLOR="seagreen"]GroupBuffSingle1=Heroism[/COLOR] The name of the single target version of the spell
[COLOR="seagreen"]GroupBuffSigleDisplayName1=Heroism[/COLOR] The buff icon text for the single target version of the spell
[COLOR="seagreen"]GroupBuffAlias1=hp[/COLOR] The alias for the buff (used when requesting the buff via a command)
[COLOR="seagreen"]GroupBuffTargets1=WAR|SHD|MNK|ROG[/COLOR] The list of valid targets, can be shortclass name, long class name, player name, mt (for maintank), or maintank.  (Ex. mt|WAR|SHD|MNK|Rogue|Bob where Bob is a player)
[COLOR="seagreen"]GroupBuffSlot1=gem7[/COLOR] The gem to mem the buff to if it is not already memmed.  This can be item or alt as well.  If you use item or alt the name (single or group) should be the name of the item or alt ability.
[COLOR="seagreen"]GroupBuffCombat1=false[/COLOR] If set to true, it will only cast this buff while in combat.
[COLOR="seagreen"]GroupBuffGroupAnnounce1=Heroic Bond inc on the group[/COLOR] The announce message for the group version of the spell
[COLOR="seagreen"]GroupBuffSingleAnnounce1=Heroism on %t[/COLOR] The announce message for the single target version of the spell
[COLOR="seagreen"]GroupBuffAuto1=TRUE[/COLOR] Wether or not to automatically cast this buff.  If you set this to false it will not buff it but will still have it in the buff array so that you can request it via a buff command.
[COLOR="seagreen"]GroupBuffGroupMin1=2[/COLOR] The minimum number of people in the group that should need the buff in order to use the group version.

New buffing code in devCommon allows for Group buffs or single target buffs, and it will choose which is best to use.

-New Debuffs section:
Code:
[Debuffs]
[COLOR="seagreen"]DebuffAdds=true[/COLOR] Wether or not to debuff adds in camp, if false it will only debuff the main assist's target
[COLOR="seagreen"]Value=0[/COLOR] The number of debuffs
[COLOR="seagreen"]DebuffSpell1=[/COLOR] The name of the debuff spell, item, or aa
[COLOR="seagreen"]DebuffMinMana1=5[/COLOR] The minimum amount of mana to cast the deubff
[COLOR="seagreen"]DebuffMinHPs1=30[/COLOR] The minimum amount of mob hps to cast the debuff
[COLOR="seagreen"]DebuffMaxHPs1=99[/COLOR] The maximum amount of mob hps to cast the debuff
[COLOR="seagreen"]DebuffMaxMobs1=100[/COLOR] The max number of mobs in the area to cast the debuff
[COLOR="seagreen"]DebuffMinMobs1=1[/COLOR] The minimum number of mobs in the area to cast the debuff
[COLOR="seagreen"]DebuffSpellSlot1=gem4[/COLOR] The slot (gem1 - gem10) to mem the spell to if not memmed.  Use item if it's an item, or alt if it's an AA.
[COLOR="seagreen"]DebuffRecastDly1=10s[/COLOR] The minimum amount of time between casting the debuff.

Please visit the devCommon.inc download to see full updates for it.

ClericBot v1.20 - 03/01/2009 Updates

Files Changed
clericBot.mac v1.20
devCommon.inc v1.72

Bug Fixes
-Corrected a crash bug when receiving a tell from an unsafepc
-Corrected an error message when looting was turned on

New Additions
-Promise and Hot tracking now works on more than one player at a time (before you could only have one hot on one player at a time, now you can have it on multiple)
-Added checks to prevent using spells that are not memmed and have a long recast time.
-Added checks to prevent attempting to use spells that are not ready to cast
-Added an out of combat routine to mem heal spells with long recast times that are not currently memmed.

Additional Notes
-

devCommon v1.72 - 03/01/2009 Updates

Compatability -Required versions of my bots for this version
clericBot v1.00
skBot v1.60
mageBot v3.00

Files Changed
devCommon.inc v1.72

Bug Fixes
-Corrected a bug in self buff check to properly check short duration buffs for auras (Really this time!)
-Corected a bug in buff routine that was causing some classes (Sk) to never buff themselves
-Corrected a crashbug in the tradecheck routine
-Corrected array error in tradecheck routine

New Additions
-TradeCheck routine has been changed slighlty so that it now should never accept a trade where items would be dropped to the ground.

Additional Notes
-This version should work fine with all my bots.

Files Changed
clericBot.mac v1.10
devCommon.inc v1.71

Bug Fixes
-Fixed an error with epicName not being declared preventing epics from being used.
-Fixed an error with castStart not being declared preventing the castTimer from ever being set and thusz never interrupting spells when it should

New Additions
-I moved where the hot and promise timers are set to try and more accurately set them when they land instead of when you start casting them. Also added 1 second to the duration of them to make sure they go off before the bot attemps to recast them.

Additional Notes
-

devCommon v1.71 - 02/20/2009 Updates

clericBot v1.00
skBot v1.60
mageBot v3.00

Files Changed
devCommon.inc v1.71

Bug Fixes
-

New Additions
-Made a small change to self buff checks so that it will check short buffs as well. This should make it so you can use Auras in self buffs now.

Additional Notes
-This version should work fine with all my bots.

clericBot v1.00
skBot v1.60
mageBot v3.00

Files Changed
devCommon.inc v1.70

Bug Fixes
-Global commands that turn the buffs on and off should now reset the buff timer so that it will do said buffs immediately (if turning them on)
-Corrected a bug that was causing minBuffCheckTimer to not be set correctly in some situations.

New Additions
-New Variable campRadius. Similiar in function to mobRadius but more for passive camp detection routines than active routines.
-New routine TargBuffCheck(int buffTargID) - this is a routine to check buffs on a specific target
-Added EQ GroupRole tracking. If you do not have a puller, maintank, or mainassist set, it will use the one set in the group in EQ.
-BuffCheck routine will now rebuff buffs that have less than a minute left on the duration instead of waiting for them to fade.
-New global command buff <alias> <name>, this will only work if you have groupBuffs set up. But it will buff any target with the specified <alias> buff (ignores class restrictions set in the ini).
-Added a minimum sit time of 5 seconds after aggro is detected on the character.
-TradeCheck routine, will automatically accept trades if there is room. However there is currently one bug I have left to work out on this, if inventory room is limited and you hand the character items in a bad order it may drop something to the ground. (Example: The character has two slots left, the first is giant and the second is small. You had it two items but give it a small then giant item. The small item would be put into the giant slot since it is first, and the giant item would then fall to the ground.)

This would be a rare and situational problem, but is a problem none the less. I hope to have a work around to fix this within the next few days, but I wanted to get the clericbot released and did not want this problem holding it up.

Additional Notes
-None at this time

Last edited:
INI Setup Instructions
Please use the supplied clericBotSettings_example.ini to help you get started but read this as well if there are any questions.

First off, any time you see xxxxSlot, this is the slot to mem that spell to IF it is not already memmed. The slot can also be item or alt if it is an item that your casting, or an alt ability.

Also if you have annoucements turned on but dont want it to announce something for a particular item, just set it to null.

Code:
[General]
MinSafeDistance=25   *This is used for aggro detection on the cleric.
CampRadius=60   *The radius to consider your camp.  Will not heal the puller outside of this radius
ResistTries=3   *The number of times to try recasting a spell (this includes fizzles and stun interrupts
TimeToSitAfterCast=3s  *How long to wait after casting a spell before sitting
ReplyToTells=false   *Reply to tells from safepcs (never replys to a non safepc)
LootCorpses=false  *Wether or not the cleric should loot corpses when out of combat
UnsafePCAction=continue   *What to do if an unsafe pc shows up (see options below)
AllowInterrupt=true   *Wether or not the cleric can duck to change heals
AllowSit=true   *Wether or not the cleric is allowed to sit, in or out of combat

PullerName=group   *Name of the puller, if set to group it will use the group setting in eq
MainAssist=group   *Name of mainassist (not applicable atm in clericbot)
MainTank=group   *Name of the maintank (will never cancel a heal on the maintank)

GroupBuffAtStart=true   *Wether to start doing group buffs when you first start the macro
SelfBuffAtStart=true   *Same as GroupBuff but for self
HealAtStart=true   *Wether or not to start healing immediately upon starting the macro

MinBuffCheckTimer=1m  *Minimum amount of time between buff checks
HealCheckTime=1s   *Minimum amount of time between heal checks (can set to 0 for fastest resposne)

Announcements=true   *Wether or not to use announcements
AnnounceChan=/g   *The channel announcements go to

RezSpell=Resurrection   *Your rez spell, set to null if you do not want to rez
RezSlot=gem6   *The slot of the rez spell (can be item if your using epic 1.0)
RezAnnounce=Ressurection (90% rez) incoming on %t   *Rez announcement

YaulpSpell=Yaulp V   *Your yaulp spell, will never mem during combat, but only uses in combat if no one is in need of a heal
YaulpSlot=gem8   *Slot to mem yaulp too

EmergencyHealHP=20    *This is the % hp that the bot will use for duck logic.  See below for more info
UseEpicBalance=false  *Wether or not to use epic 1.5 or 2.0 clicky 
UseAABalance=false   *Wether or not to use Divine Arbitration
HealPets=TRUE *Wether to heal pets or not
UnsafePCAction
-continue *will continue all actions as normal
-pause *will pause all actions until the camp is clear
-gate *will attempt to gate
-camp *will attempt to camp
-stop *will simply end the macro

EmergencyHealHP
If a group member or your current heal target fall below this % hp, the bot will look for emergency action methods. The actions taken are in this order
-Epic 1.5 or 2.0 clicky
-Divine Arbitration AA
-Interrupt and cast your fastest heal
It will never interrupt a spell that has less time left to cast than the proposed emergency action or heal.
It will never interrupt healing the maintank unless the main tank is over 60% hps, and it needs to heal itself.
HoTs, and Promises are ignored when choosing the fastes heal

Code:
[SelfBuffs]
Value=0   *The number of self buffs in this section
SelfBuffName1=Virtue   *The name of the spell or item to cast hte buff from
SelfBuffText1=Virtue   *The text that shows up on the buff icon
SelfBuffSlot1=gem8   *The slot for the buff

Code:
[COLOR="SeaGreen"]Value=1[/COLOR] How many group buffs there are.
[COLOR="seagreen"]GroupBuffGroup1=Heroic Bond[/COLOR] The name of the Group version of the spell
[COLOR="seagreen"]GroupBuffGroupDisplayName1=Heroic Bond[/COLOR] The buff icon text for the group version of the spell
[COLOR="seagreen"]GroupBuffSingle1=Heroism[/COLOR] The name of the single target version of the spell
[COLOR="seagreen"]GroupBuffSigleDisplayName1=Heroism[/COLOR] The buff icon text for the single target version of the spell
[COLOR="seagreen"]GroupBuffAlias1=hp[/COLOR] The alias for the buff (used when requesting the buff via a command)
[COLOR="seagreen"]GroupBuffTargets1=WAR|SHD|MNK|ROG[/COLOR] The list of valid targets, can be shortclass name, long class name, player name, mt (for maintank), or maintank.  (Ex. mt|WAR|SHD|MNK|Rogue|Bob where Bob is a player)
[COLOR="seagreen"]GroupBuffSlot1=gem7[/COLOR] The gem to mem the buff to if it is not already memmed.  This can be item or alt as well.  If you use item or alt the name (single or group) should be the name of the item or alt ability.
[COLOR="seagreen"]GroupBuffCombat1=false[/COLOR] If set to true, it will only cast this buff while in combat.
[COLOR="seagreen"]GroupBuffGroupAnnounce1=Heroic Bond inc on the group[/COLOR] The announce message for the group version of the spell
[COLOR="seagreen"]GroupBuffSingleAnnounce1=Heroism on %t[/COLOR] The announce message for the single target version of the spell
[COLOR="seagreen"]GroupBuffAuto1=TRUE[/COLOR] Wether or not to automatically cast this buff.  If you set this to false it will not buff it but will still have it in the buff array so that you can request it via a buff command.
[COLOR="seagreen"]GroupBuffGroupMin1=2[/COLOR] The minimum number of people in the group that should need the buff in order to use the group version.
Group Buffs will not be cast unless the cleric is over 50% mana. With the current buff routine the cleric may expend all it's mana once it starts buffing, but it will not start until it's over 50%. Once I rewrite the buff routine, it will not buff any buff unless it's over 50% mana.

Code:
[SafePCs]
Value=0  *The number of safe pcs
PCName1=  *The name of the safe pc
[IgnoreMobs]
Value=0  *The number of ignored mobs
MobName1=  *The name of the ignored mob
Group members are automatically considered safe pcs.
Ignored mobs are not really used in the cleric bot currently since it does not interact with mobs. It only effects it when detecting mobs in the camp, an ignored mob in the camp will not set the cleric into inCombat mode.

Code:
[LeaveLoot]
LootNoDrop=false   *Wether or not the bot is allowed to loot no drop items
LeaveUnknown=False  *Leave loot on the corpse that does not have a setting
Value=0  *Number of items set to be left
LootItem1=   *The name of the item, can be a partial name
[WantedLoot]
Value=0  *Num of items wanted to loot
LootItem1=  *The name of the item
[DestroyLoot]
DestroyUnknown=false   *Destroy loot that does not have a setting (leave loot takes priority)
Value=0  *The number of items to destroy
LootItem1=   *The name of the item

Code:
[Debuffs]
[COLOR="seagreen"]DebuffAdds=true[/COLOR] Wether or not to debuff adds in camp, if false it will only debuff the main assist's target
[COLOR="seagreen"]Value=0[/COLOR] The number of debuffs
[COLOR="seagreen"]DebuffSpell1=[/COLOR] The name of the debuff spell, item, or aa
[COLOR="seagreen"]DebuffMinMana1=5[/COLOR] The minimum amount of mana to cast the deubff
[COLOR="seagreen"]DebuffMinHPs1=30[/COLOR] The minimum amount of mob hps to cast the debuff
[COLOR="seagreen"]DebuffMaxHPs1=99[/COLOR] The maximum amount of mob hps to cast the debuff
[COLOR="seagreen"]DebuffMaxMobs1=100[/COLOR] The max number of mobs in the area to cast the debuff
[COLOR="seagreen"]DebuffMinMobs1=1[/COLOR] The minimum number of mobs in the area to cast the debuff
[COLOR="seagreen"]DebuffSpellSlot1=gem4[/COLOR] The slot (gem1 - gem10) to mem the spell to if not memmed.  Use item if it's an item, or alt if it's an AA.
[COLOR="seagreen"]DebuffRecastDly1=10s[/COLOR] The minimum amount of time between casting the debuff.

Code:
[Heals]
OutOfCombatHeal=Divine Light   *The name of the heal to use when out of combat (see below for info)
OutOfCombatSlot=gem1   *The slot for the heal
OutOfCombatHP=70   *The minimum amount of hps for the heal

Value=1   *The number of heal spells
HealName1=Complete Heal   *The name of the heal
HealSlot1=gem1   *The slot for the heal
HealMinGroup1=1   *The number of group members for the heal (more than 1 specifies a group heal which will not be used for emergency heals)
HealMinHP1=1   *The minimum HPs for the heal
HealMaxHP1=55  *The maximum HPs for the heal
HealClasses1=SHD|WAR|PAL  *The classes that you will use the heal on
HealAnnounce1=Complete heal on %t in 10 seconds.   *The announcement for the heal
OutOfCombatHeal
One thing I noticed while testing the bot is that sometimes I would not be hurt enough after a fight was over to receive a heal, but I was low enough that I was not comfortable pulling yet. So I added this, it will use this heal on any group member below the hp threshold when out of combat. I will work on making this better in the future but for now it's functional at least. It will never heal out of combat if it has less than 50% mana.

Group Heals
On the note of group heals:
In order for a group heal to be used the groups average HP must fall between the min and max hp for that heal. And as stated a group heal will never be used as an emergency heal.

Code:
[Alerts]
AlertDeathAudioFile=null  *Play this audio file if you die
AlertEvac=null  *Play this audio file if you have to gate
Value=0  *Number of mob alerts
AlertMobName1=null  *Name of the mob (can be partial)
AlertAudioFile1=null   *play this audio file if the mob is encountered
Currently mob alerts are not functioning in the clericBot, but it will be added in the future.

Last edited:
Some general notes and instructions for this bot:

Macro Usage
/macro clericbot <iniName>

You can have custom inis, and load them up by specifying an INI name here. Custom Inis are named like this
clericBotSettings_CustomName.ini

Camp area
The campRadius setting in the ini is used to determine the camp area for the bot. The bot will heal people outside of the camp area if they are within range of a heal, except for the puller. The person specified as puller will only be healed if they are in line of sight and within the camp radius.

If a mob enters the camp area it will set the cleric into combat mode. It will not buff or rez while in combat mode. Thecleric will then track this mob, if it leaves the camp area or goes out of line of sight for more than 15 seconds, it will no longer be considered a threat. Once all mobs in the camp area are dead, or out of the camp area the cleric will leave combat mode.

Out of combat heals
Honestly, I dont really like the way it works right now. It is just a temporary fix until I can think of a better solution. If you set outofcombatheal to null in the ini then it will use regular heal settings when out of combat, the requirements of any are met to be cast.

Rezzing
When out of combat, and the cleric is over 50% mana, the cleric will atempt to rez any group member or safe pc corpses near it. If you do not want the bot rezzing just leave the RezSpell set to null in the ini.

If it rezzes a corpse it will track that corpse, if it is still there after 2 minutes, it will attempt to rez it again. So if someone is zoning on the first rez, or does not accept, she will try again on them.

Duck Logic
This is experimental to say the least, but it worked in my tests. If a group member falls below your EmergencyHealHP, it will cancel the current heal if the current target being healed is over 50% hp, and the current heal has over half it's original casting time left. It will never cancel a heal on the main tank unless its to heal the cleric.

If your current heal target falls below the EmergencyHealHP, it will cancel the heal only if there is a heal with a faster cast time than the remaining cast time on the current spell, and that spell is already memmed. The higher level under 35% heal is a good example of this. You could set your emergencyhealhp to 35%, and if your current heal has say 1 second left and the target falls below 35%, it will cancel the heal in order to cast the .5 sec under 35% heal.

Also though, you must set up your ini carefully on the heals. If you have heals that overlap on hp percentage, it will cast the first one that matches. When setting up my INIs I tend to make it so that the min / max heals never overlap. For Example you might set Complete heal for 50 to 70 hp range, then Ethereal Light for 25 to 49 hp range, and Ethereal Remedy for 1 to 24 heal range.

One last thing, for the emergency heal, it automatically detects the fastes heal in your heals list to use for it's emergency heal, as long as that spell is memmed, and it is not a HoT, Promise, or has a HealMinGroup count of greater than 1. If you fastes heal is not memmed it will check other memmed spells to possibly use for an emergency heal (only if they have a lower cast time than the remaining cast time of the current spell).

Yaulp Usage
The bot will use yaulp, only in combat, and if it is memmed. One disadvantage currently that I need to work out, if a mob roams into the camp area but does not actually aggro... the cleric may yaulp itself =P If Yaulp is not memmed, it will mem it when out of combat. Leave YaulpSpell Null if you do not wish to use yaulp. Also the cleric will never use Yaulp while mounted.

Epic Usage
The cleric will use epic 1.5 and 2.0 clickies if set to do so. But it will only do so if someone in the group falls below the emergenhealhp, and the total group average HP is above 50%.

Currently available commands
These commands can be issued in a tell via a safe pc, or by using /echo on the cleric.

-Heal (target) (healspell)
Both the target and heal spell are optional, but must come in that order. If you just use heal,, it will turn on and off healing.
If you say heal (target) it will look for a heal that it can cast on the specified target in it's heal list.
If you say heal (target) (heal spell) it will attempt to cast the specified spell on the specified target. You can use this beyond heal spells, but it's primary purpose is healing spells. For example you could do on the cleric /echo heal bobby resurrection, and assuming /target bobby would aquire bobby's corpse it will rez it. You can also use it to heal out of group members or when the puller is FD but out of line of sight and camp radius example: /echo heal puller complete heal, and it should CH the target named puller assuming they are within range of the spell.

Commands available from GlobalCommands (These are available to all my bots)
-Follow <target> *Follow the specified target
-stay *Turns off follow mode and sets the home location to it's current location
-safepc <name> *Adds <name> to the safe pc list
-ignoremob <name> *Adds <name> to the ignored mob list
-docmd <command> *Makes the bot execute the speicifed <command> (example: docmd /g Hi! would make the bot say Hi! in group) NOTE: use of " or ' in a docmd will mess it up
-assist <target> *changes the main assist to <target>, if you are using EQ GroupRoles it will change the assist again if the group role is changed again in eq
-groupbuff *turns group buffing on and off
-selfbuff *turns self buffing on and off
-petbuff *turns your own pet buffing on and off
-buff <alias> <target> *casts the group buff with alias <alias> on <target>

Awesome! Thanks devestator I'm gonna try this out now, will leave feedback on it as well. AF cleric get really laggy after a few hours of use.

Sound great awesome work.

Simple question is it possible to use the Rez AA instead of the Rez Spell or Epic?

Regards

Yes you can use the rez aa, just put the name of the aa in, and for the slot put alt.

have a feature request. since I box with my Mage and have no snare or root. it would be great to have the ability to either root or stun a fleeing mob. I generally try to have either or up depending on what I am killing. I see you have the logic already in the macro fo tracking the mobs position relative to the camp. would be something like (and yes syntax is not right) if mobhealth<20 and mob position >x from camp and getting farther away stun or root. just a thought.

Devestator

Really nice looking have been using it for about 8hr. Healing works great!

have a feature request. since I box with my Mage and have no snare or root. it would be great to have the ability to either root or stun a fleeing mob. I generally try to have either or up depending on what I am killing. I see you have the logic already in the macro fo tracking the mobs position relative to the camp. would be something like (and yes syntax is not right) if mobhealth<20 and mob position >x from camp and getting farther away stun or root. just a thought.

This is and isn't possible at the same time. I do plan on at some point in the future adding a debuff routine, and something like this could be added as a debuff once the mob is below x health. But the problem is Spawn.PctHPs does not work on NPC mobs unless you target them or they are on your target's target. So in order for something like this to work, the cleric would have to target any mob that it thinks is fleeing in order to get the hitpoints. Or in the case of other debuffs, it would have to cycle through all targets in the camp. The other way is to only have the cleric debuff mobs that the main assist has targeted, and assist the main assist when it is not healing.

Honestly I'm not really happy with either of these methods, thats the reason I did not put debuffs in with the beta release. As I said, I do plan to add debuffs at some point in the future, I just havn't had enough time to sit down and really think out an acceptable solution to the above problem with PctHPs. I'm sure before they changed it you saw or heard about a cleric merc pulling a mob with dispell... thats exactly the kind of actions I want to avoid lol.

could you add an option to heal outside group? looks like if not in group ignores MT hp

Hammer?

If I missed it I apologize but can this cast hammer when mob is pulled in to camp?
And this mac is awesome so far. Very easy to set up and understand, thank you very much!!

Forgot to mention that originally I set it to go ahead and loot, but when it looted corpse it caused an error that said something about a combat loop? and that ended the macro. I know thats crappy info but it is 3am and I just forgot to check out what the error said specifically.

could you add an option to heal outside group? looks like if not in group ignores MT hp

I do plan to have the ability to heal outside the group eventually. It will involve having a watch list of pcs to heal that are outside of the group.

scareface1976 said:
If I missed it I apologize but can this cast hammer when mob is pulled in to camp?
And this mac is awesome so far. Very easy to set up and understand, thank you very much!!

Forgot to mention that originally I set it to go ahead and loot, but when it looted corpse it caused an error that said something about a combat loop? and that ended the macro. I know thats crappy info but it is 3am and I just forgot to check out what the error said specifically.

As for the hammer, that would fall under debuffs and my previous post. I'll look into the error with looting turned on and have it fixed for the next version.

Seems to be working fine, but i get those spams sometimes about cast

clericot0.jpg

I dont know about other folks but my routine with my cleric is

/assist me
/cast pet
/cast blood

then start the heals altho I don't generally go someplace that's gonna eat my pet instantly.

my spell lineup

C-heal
big semi fast heal
PR
HOT
G-HOT
fast cast heal
DA
Stun or root
blood
Pet

I dont know about other folks but my routine with my cleric is

/assist me
/cast pet
/cast blood

then start the heals altho I don't generally go someplace that's gonna eat my pet instantly.

my spell lineup

C-heal
big semi fast heal
PR
HOT
G-HOT
fast cast heal
DA
Stun or root
blood
Pet

I'm different. Depending on the situation, it might be 75% or so before the mob is slowed and debuffed that I get a chance to cast ReverseDS if I wasn't able to get it on incoming. I rarely use pet honestly, with our DD cast times being reduced, I have been using DD much more often near the death of the mob.

PR
.5 sec cast time DHeal
DHeal
HoT
GroupDHeal
Yaulp
DI
Utility Spell Slot(Stun, DD, etc)
ReverseDS
Aura - Mitigation or HP

I'm different. Depending on the situation, it might be 75% or so before the mob is slowed and debuffed that I get a chance to cast ReverseDS if I wasn't able to get it on incoming. I rarely use pet honestly, with our DD cast times being reduced, I have been using DD much more often near the death of the mob.

PR
.5 sec cast time DHeal
DHeal
HoT
GroupDHeal
Yaulp
DI
Utility Spell Slot(Stun, DD, etc)
ReverseDS
Aura - Mitigation or HP

yup yup every body is different :) I play my main and box a cleric have no slow. altho I am building a chanter on a third account now. so some day Ill have a slow. just kind of thought I would toss my play style / tactics and was hoping others would as well.

Is there a place to input the name of the epic somewhere in the ini that I missed? I keep getting "varset failed, variable 'epicName' not found. Also I added the cleric aura in the self buff section, which works with the one exception that the macro does not register it in the short duration buff window, so it keeps trying to recast it after each buff check.

Awsome macro! Works better than what I was using before. I look forward to seeing the finished product. :)

Is there a place to input the name of the epic somewhere in the ini that I missed? I keep getting "varset failed, variable 'epicName' not found. Also I added the cleric aura in the self buff section, which works with the one exception that the macro does not register it in the short duration buff window, so it keeps trying to recast it after each buff check.

Awsome macro! Works better than what I was using before. I look forward to seeing the finished product. :)

I am having the same issue with it not recognizing the 2.0. It also does not seem to use the emergency heal when needed. Tank was at 15% hp and it kept with the normal heal. Cleric is max aa, so he has AA balance but did not use. I love the fact it rez's dead toons automatically! I'm also getting the same spam as kenny on heals.

Try using mq2melee for the Aura Shank.

I am having the same issue with it not recognizing the 2.0. It also does not seem to use the emergency heal when needed. Tank was at 15% hp and it kept with the normal heal. Cleric is max aa, so he has AA balance but did not use. I love the fact it rez's dead toons automatically! I'm also getting the same spam as kenny on heals.

Try using mq2melee for the Aura Shank.

Interrupts aren't going to work with the /varset castStart error. I'll have it fixed in the next version, but it's never setting the cast timer with that error, made a typo in a small revision I did to make sure the timer got set as precise as possible (lol and I made it not get set at all!). AA Balance and epics are part of interrupt logic so they wont be working in this version either because of that.

I'll see about adding aura support in the next verison.