ClericBot v1.30 *FINAL BETA* Updated 08/08/2009

I noticed one more bug, If I have this macro run for along time, it gives a
/varset 'targArray[-1] failed, out of bounds on array
devCommon.inc @743 (CheckForAdds(int cDist, int checkID, bool useChoose)): /varset targArray[${targCount}] ${sID{
clericbot.mac@201 (ClericCombatCheck): /call CheckForAdds ${campRadius} ${Me.ID} false
clericbot.mac@79 (Main(string iniNameStr)): /call ClericCombatCheck

Keep up the great work on this script, you are doing awesome.

I may have run into a problem last night things were happening fast so not 100% sure. But I went back through my log files after the fight and here’s what happened.

Fighter when down but not dead (Delay Death) kicked in. Cleric ignored healing fighter and just sat there until he really died then started healing other party members

Im having problems with this im pritty sure I got everything filled out from your example and added few buffs/selfbuffs this is what I do to load it up ingame

/macro clericbot clericbotsettings_(charname).ini

says this

healing false
buffstart false
selfbuffs false
groupbuffs false

I got all them set to true on the ini dont understand why its doing this i tested to see if it would atleast heal and it wouldnt

Im having problems with this im pritty sure I got everything filled out from your example and added few buffs/selfbuffs this is what I do to load it up ingame

/macro clericbot clericbotsettings_(charname).ini

says this

healing false
buffstart false
selfbuffs false
groupbuffs false

I got all them set to true on the ini dont understand why its doing this i tested to see if it would atleast heal and it wouldnt

The way Dev has this setup is the following.

clericBotSettings_example.ini

The above is his sample .ini file. Whatever comes after the underscore is the label for that ini file. So to iniate clericbot using that .ini above, you do the following.

/mac clericbot example

Another example is the following:

clericBotSettings_Raid.ini

Which would be, /mac clericbot raid to use that .ini.

Its a great setup that allows you to have different .ini's on the fly for different situations.

aye, this script is freaking awesome. Allows so much customization, I think I might use a ini for my shaman since it heals better than the shaman script here.

a typo

I found a problem in Sub RezTarget if you try to use the alt ability Blessing of Resurrection. You have an extra ")" that causes the macro to error & not rez the target, but does not crash or end the macro.

Code:
/if (${rezSlot.Equal[alt]}[COLOR="Red"])[/COLOR] && !${Me.AltAbilityReady[${rezSpell}]}) /return ABORT_NOTREADY

Thanks Blujahz!

I'll have that corrected in the next update.

Found something interesting, if the cleric happens to be going thru his check buff routine and someone has a pet up from a pet proc weapon the cleric will start buffing the pet. Not that big of a deal, but it does burn a bit of mana from HoG rk. II and tosses a DI on it lol.

I've been using this macro quite a bit lately and have 2 pieces of feedback to consider:

1. I've noticed that if I run this macro for a while (>1 hour), it will not refresh any buffs. I've looked through the code and I can't figure out for myself why this happens. I realize this isn't an overly helpful comment, but I wanted to throw it out there in case others have a similar experience.

2. The speed at which the cleric heals is slower than other cleric macros I've used in the past (afcleric). For example, I have it setup to start healing the main tank at 70%. When facing a hard hitting mob, what often happens is the first heal starts at 70%, and when it lands, the tank could be at 40%. If the heal brings the tank only to 60%, I would like the cleric to immediately cast another heal, but instead the cleric sits back down, waits a second or two, then casts another heal. Sometimes, this may be a big enough delay to kill my tank when fighting hard-hitters. I do know about the heal delay in the settings.ini file, but I've already set that to zero.

I like this mac a lot and I think it has many nice features that other macros don't have, so keep up the good work. Thanks.

Hmm, I'll look into that blujahz as soon as I can. I did have someone test it for me versus hard hitters and they said it performed fine then. But I will see if there is anything I can do to speed it up some more.

I will have another update for this released soon by the way. I've just been working on some other stuff to make some extra money recently and have not been able to put a lot of time into the updates hehe.

I found a bug, in the loadsettings:
change
/varset useAABalance ${Ini[${iniName},General,UseAAABalance]}

to
/varset useAABalance ${Ini[${iniName},General,UseAABalance]}

Clericbot dismounting me. Having trouble setting [Heals] in ini to not cast HoT,s over and over if tank is within given parameter.(Any way to check target for HoT spell all ready on him?) I am using(or trying to use) Promised Restoration, Eleventh-hour, Solemn Elixir Rk. II, Solomn Light Rk. II, Solemn Remedy Rk. II. Can,t seem to find balance on
HealMnHP=
HealMaxHP=
If hard hitting mobs need to change, If not hitting to hard need to change?
Anyone have reasonably functioning settings they could list?

Thanks for all the work put into this.

how can i make my clericbot to heal pet?i found clericbot mac cant heal pet....
can someone tell me pls?
thank u

I got this loaded and fixed the ini file to my liking, but it will not heal at all. Heal is set for true ANC the spell names and spell gems are correct. It won't heal in or out of combat. The plugins are all loaded as well. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

liaohowie said:
how can i make my clericbot to heal pet?i found clericbot mac cant heal pet....
can someone tell me pls?
thank u

The clericbot will be able to heal pets in the next version.

I got this loaded and fixed the ini file to my liking, but it will not heal at all. Heal is set for true ANC the spell names and spell gems are correct. It won't heal in or out of combat. The plugins are all loaded as well. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Can you send me your INI please BuffBot. I suspect I know what the problem is but need to see your INI to confirm.

Last edited:
Downloads
ClericBot v1.30

clericBot v1.30 *FINAL BETA* Update Notes

Files Changed
clericBot.mac
clericBotSettings.ini
devCommon.inc v1.80

Bug Fixes
-Corrected a type when loading settings that was preventing the UseAABalance from being set correctly (Thanks Kombat03)
-Corrected a paranthesis error in the reztarget function (Thanks Blujahz)

New Additions
-Added the ability to heal pets, see INI changes
-Added the ability to debuff mobs, see INI changes
-Modified for devCommon.inc v1.80

INI Changes
-New INI settings:
Code:
[General]
[COLOR="SeaGreen"]HealPets=TRUE[/COLOR] Specifies wether or not the bot should heal pets.
[COLOR="SeaGreen"]DebuffAtStart=TRUE[/COLOR] Specifies wether the bot should have debuffs enabled by default.
The bot will not heal a pet over a group member, so if a group member needs a heal and a pet does as well the group member will be healed first.

-Groupbuff INI Revamp:
Code:
[COLOR="SeaGreen"]Value=1[/COLOR] How many group buffs there are.
[COLOR="seagreen"]GroupBuffGroup1=Heroic Bond[/COLOR] The name of the Group version of the spell
[COLOR="seagreen"]GroupBuffGroupDisplayName1=Heroic Bond[/COLOR] The buff icon text for the group version of the spell
[COLOR="seagreen"]GroupBuffSingle1=Heroism[/COLOR] The name of the single target version of the spell
[COLOR="seagreen"]GroupBuffSigleDisplayName1=Heroism[/COLOR] The buff icon text for the single target version of the spell
[COLOR="seagreen"]GroupBuffAlias1=hp[/COLOR] The alias for the buff (used when requesting the buff via a command)
[COLOR="seagreen"]GroupBuffTargets1=WAR|SHD|MNK|ROG[/COLOR] The list of valid targets, can be shortclass name, long class name, player name, mt (for maintank), or maintank.  (Ex. mt|WAR|SHD|MNK|Rogue|Bob where Bob is a player)
[COLOR="seagreen"]GroupBuffSlot1=gem7[/COLOR] The gem to mem the buff to if it is not already memmed.  This can be item or alt as well.  If you use item or alt the name (single or group) should be the name of the item or alt ability.
[COLOR="seagreen"]GroupBuffCombat1=false[/COLOR] If set to true, it will only cast this buff while in combat.
[COLOR="seagreen"]GroupBuffGroupAnnounce1=Heroic Bond inc on the group[/COLOR] The announce message for the group version of the spell
[COLOR="seagreen"]GroupBuffSingleAnnounce1=Heroism on %t[/COLOR] The announce message for the single target version of the spell
[COLOR="seagreen"]GroupBuffAuto1=TRUE[/COLOR] Wether or not to automatically cast this buff.  If you set this to false it will not buff it but will still have it in the buff array so that you can request it via a buff command.
[COLOR="seagreen"]GroupBuffGroupMin1=2[/COLOR] The minimum number of people in the group that should need the buff in order to use the group version.

New buffing code in devCommon allows for Group buffs or single target buffs, and it will choose which is best to use.

-New Debuffs section:
Code:
[Debuffs]
[COLOR="seagreen"]DebuffAdds=true[/COLOR] Wether or not to debuff adds in camp, if false it will only debuff the main assist's target
[COLOR="seagreen"]Value=0[/COLOR] The number of debuffs
[COLOR="seagreen"]DebuffSpell1=[/COLOR] The name of the debuff spell, item, or aa
[COLOR="seagreen"]DebuffMinMana1=5[/COLOR] The minimum amount of mana to cast the deubff
[COLOR="seagreen"]DebuffMinHPs1=30[/COLOR] The minimum amount of mob hps to cast the debuff
[COLOR="seagreen"]DebuffMaxHPs1=99[/COLOR] The maximum amount of mob hps to cast the debuff
[COLOR="seagreen"]DebuffMaxMobs1=100[/COLOR] The max number of mobs in the area to cast the debuff
[COLOR="seagreen"]DebuffMinMobs1=1[/COLOR] The minimum number of mobs in the area to cast the debuff
[COLOR="seagreen"]DebuffSpellSlot1=gem4[/COLOR] The slot (gem1 - gem10) to mem the spell to if not memmed.  Use item if it's an item, or alt if it's an AA.
[COLOR="seagreen"]DebuffRecastDly1=10s[/COLOR] The minimum amount of time between casting the debuff.

Please visit the devCommon.inc download to see full updates for it.

I am having issues with my cleric spending a ton of time targeting NPCs instead of healing. If I pull 4 or more it takes 10 to 15 seconds before he starts to heal. Seems like he's counting the number of NPCs in camp and targeting each one.

Is there anyway to turn off him targeting of NPCs? I only want him to heal, cast promised renewel line, click epic and AA. I don't mind buffing since the buffs last so long.

Thanks again for the great MAC. It's fantastic when I am pulling singles and doubles.

A wholehearted thank you, devestator. This is like magic, I don't even know how to explain it to other people.

If you need a cleric macro, this is the one- don't try fucking around with ModBot or autobot. They're both great macros, but this is specialized for cleric and makes better decisions, faster.

I'm astounded. :D

I am having issues with my cleric spending a ton of time targeting NPCs instead of healing. If I pull 4 or more it takes 10 to 15 seconds before he starts to heal. Seems like he's counting the number of NPCs in camp and targeting each one.

Is there anyway to turn off him targeting of NPCs? I only want him to heal, cast promised renewel line, click epic and AA. I don't mind buffing since the buffs last so long.

Thanks again for the great MAC. It's fantastic when I am pulling singles and doubles.

The only reason the cleric should be targetting npcs is if you have debuffs in the INI. It should only target all NPCs in the camp if you have DebuffAdds true. This should not however intefere with heals. If it is targetting a mob and keeping it targetted then it should only be because it has nothing else to do at that time =P

If this is not the case send me your INI and a Log (MQ2folder\logs\Clericbot.mac.log) and I will see if I can figure out what is causing it.