Votes: 31 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kodilynn

Master of Orion
Reaction score
Website
www.mmobugs.com
So in looking at some of the user feedback and visiting discussions we've had in the past about making information more accessible, we're wanting feedback from the community at large as to whether or not a set of forums dedicated to being "Class Forums" with the appropriate class subsections would be useful to you or not.

We're also tossing around just how to do it so things are easy to find but without a lot of clutter as it's semi-difficult to find class specific macros, holyshits/downshits, and help as things are laid out now.

So, we'd like to know:

A) Do you want them at all? Yes/No
B) If you do, what format would be better? Tank/Melee/Healer or Individual Subforums?
C) Leave things as they are

Constructive feedback is of course welcome, and this isn't set in stone, we're just digging for information at this time.

What would happen to all-class, tradeskill, and etc macros?

I would guess they would go into there own section maybe

All class/Tradeskill/Misc. Macros

Do it by arche type. 30 forums for a few posts each is not worth it. More work on less stuff gives better result then more work on a lot of nothing.

Layout

http://elitistjerks.com/forums.php These guys have an interesting layout to their forums that is easy to navigate. I have trouble sometimes searching for certain things in the forums here. I feel like the layout is pretty good as it is right now, but forums each specific classes would definitely be a plus.