CHAPTERHOUSE RAID A Matter of Life and Death

Generally 1 group is enough to kill marnek , since the only dmg is the marnek bane aa on him. But there is no reason the other group killing wraiths can't cast the marnek bane on him to speed it up. Since after a certain amount of time marnek will just 1 shot the living sacrifice giving you more AE's to deal with.

As I said 10 people shrouding in pairs works well for us. You loose all your normal abilities when shrouded so healers should never shroud. They can spot heal the Main Tank when group needs nothing. Shroud bumps you over 1 million hps so heals dont help alot but if your hurt really bad a HOT can help. The one time I got close to death in shroud a druid hit me with HOT and seemed to heal alot more than I thought it would. Not sure if they have a % based HOT spell.

Don't need seperate people on wraiths and baneing Marnek. Just target Marnek hit bane go back to killing wraith till Bane refreshes. that way everyone is doing the most they can.

Thing that usually causes us issue is people running to the south pool to cure the scorching bones dot dieing right before they get in the water. We started posting a paladin right at the pool for quick rezzes before corpse summoner could get them in the water. Well that and having to reeducate a few idiots that they will get booted from raid if they turn down a 90% rez on this event.

Did they change this event? Skellies don't seem mezzable. Even the melee ones.

WELL crap is that happening? Cant say we have tried the event since the patch.

why would you need to mez them

Unhelpful comment of the day! Post count +1.
Mez could be useful if you get 2-3 skellies plus an Animated Corpse and things start getting out of hand.

But mostly it was mentioned earlier in the thread that this was possible and based on my experience last night, this was not true. So I was looking for clarification.

only monks and zerkers create mezzable skellys, at least that is how it was. all other classes are unmezable

We use rogues, and they are mezzable also... If your chanters use the Flash mez, im pretty sure even the Hybrid skeles are mezzable.

PURE MELEE classes spawn mezzable skellies, all others are a no go. and why Mez them??? ya ll can handle 3-4 skellies up at a time?

Again...

If you get an AC because the zone bugs a corpse or something, and there are 2-4 skeletons up... it's much safer to lock down Skeletons and burn the AC quickly...

If you have more than 2 skeletons up at a time your jsut doing it wrong.

Only need to have people shroud 2 at a time starting at 98% on named. Soon as the 2 skeletons are dead 2 more shroud.

Means if you do get an animated corpse dont have that many skeletons to offtank.

If you do it perfectly every single time, more power to you.. Not always gonna get 54 people to cooperate every single day.

I prefer to just take the safe road and have the mezzable ones incase something goes wrong..