Celestial Fists

Linatra

Reaction score
I just finished monk 1.0 and am trying to figure out how to get it to continually click while attack is active. I tried using /cast "Celestial Tranquility" and /cast Celestial Tranquility (without quotes) and can't seem to get it to work. Search yielded 432 separate threads for the words monk epic 1.0 celestial. After getting through about 250 I felt due diligence was done. If the solution is posted somewhere else and I'm missing it any redirect is appreciated.

Using MQ2Cast: /casting "ItemName" item

Within a macro using spell_routines.inc: /call cast "ItemName" item

Force Click the item: /itemnotify ${FindItem[=ItemName].InvSlot} rightmouseup

/casting "Celestial Fists"

You don't need "item" in the function call if you have MQ2Cast loaded.

Got the /casting "celestial fists" to work each time I type it or push a key but then I'm not better off than I was before trying to mash it repeatedly during combat. Is there a way to have that trigger (and continue to trigger) while using mq2melee? I.e. when I turn on attack celestial fists will cast and continue casting until the creature is dead? Or is this something I will have to type in each time I want it to cast. Because it is such a short duration (18 seconds) I am hoping to find something along this line.

couldn't this be done as a downshit being you no long have to equip them ?

holyshit0=/if (${Spell[Celestial Tranquility].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Celestial Tranquility].ID}) /casting "Celestial Fists" |item

holyshit1=/if (!${Me.Song[Jonthan's Whistling Warsong].ID}) /casting "Robe of the Whistling Fists" |item

both stack.

Thread necro on this sorry but I meant to post a thank you for the help and replies on this. It did exactly what I needed to with the holyshit0...so, though it is overdue, thank you !!!!