Caster not sticking in melee

Linatra

Reaction score
I am trying to make a caster stick to a mob like a melee toon and no matter what settings I use I can't get it to work. If I manually do /stick the caster stays on the mob but I have to do it every time a new mob is present. The settings I have in /melee are:

/melee stickbreak=1
/melee stickdelay=0
/melee stickmode=1
/melee sticknorange=0
/melee stickrange=90

These are the same settings I have for my ranger and monk and they work just fine sticking to a mob until it is dead.

I looked through the wiki for moveutils v11 and melee and didn't find anything that led me to think casters had any restrictions sticking to a mob while doing melee.

I searched for "melee wizard stick", "wizard melee", "wizard stick", "caster stick", and "priest stick" and found nothing useful. If this is posted elsewhere please redirect.

When I pasted that I got in red text Plugin 'mq2moveutilities' could not be loaded.

I have the box checked in the plugin config manager for mq2moveutils and as mentioned my melee toons stick just fine. It is only the caster than won't.

You have stickmode=1, so did you also copy the stickcmd= setting from your ranger/monk? stickmode=1 means use custom stickcmd, if one isn't defined, no sticking is going to happen.

htw

Major /facepalm moment. I didn't have /melee melee=1. As soon as I did that, /melee save, /melee load...wizard is sticking like a ranger now. Ty for the assistance fellas!!

By default purecaster melee is off. Issuing that command will be required for them. Subsequently melee melee=0 will turn it off.