Cast DI on tank

billc26

Reaction score
What is the line i have to put in my clerics ui to have him check and see if my warrior has di on him.. and cast if he doesnt.

thank you

what macro, plugin, holy or downflag are u using to try and make that happen?

I dont use anything atm...I do it manually.. but i would use holy and downflag.. i just dont know how to type it up

i think you may be wanting to ask if anyone has a cleric macro or a plugin for a macro that works for your cleric

there are no macros around here that i know of for running a cleric
the closest thing is bot plugin

the person you may want to message is Petesampras for information

Something like this should work. Change JoeSchmoe to your tank name.

downshit4=/if (${Target.Name.Equal[JoeSchmoe]} && !${Target.Buff[Anticipated Intervention Rk. II].ID} && ${Me.PctMana}>30) /casting "Anticipated Intervention Rk. II" gem11 -invis

Bill,
Here is my line.

downshit5=/if (!${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Name.Equal[XXX]} && ${Spell[Anticipated Intervention].Stacks} && !${Target.Buff[Anticipated Intervention].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Anticipated Intervention" gem10

The "Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]" condition is for the CLE to cast it only when group is engaged, to avoid casting it when group is out of combat (questing, resting etc.).

I added its twin line :

downshit6=/if (!${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Name.Equal[XXX]} && ${Spell[Shining Aegis].Stacks} && !${Target.Buff[Shining Aegis].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Shining Aegis" gem9

Cheers.

Thank you..

have not tried what you wrote Tested..
Problem I am having is I physically have to target my tank in order for him to cast those buffs..Is there anyway that my cleric checks my warriors buffs to see if they are still up.. or cast again when they wear off...without me doing it physically ?

Thank you

The big problem is, to check his buffs you need to target him.

You could write a macro or even a downshit to target your tank after every fight.

How would that downshit go to have him target him after a fight

Something like.

downshit1=/if (!${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && !${Target.ID}) /target TANKNAME

This will make sure your not in combat and don't have a target.

Ok sorry i was too lazy to do the full job.

CLE uses as Fry says 2 lines, first perma return to Tank to tar him, then the 2 anticipation and aegis lines.

My downflags are (tank Name XX) :

downshit1=/if (${SpawnCount[npc radius 35]}<1 && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /tar TankXX

then, after,

downshit5=/if (${Target.Name.Equal[TankXX]} && ${Spell[Anticipated Intervention].Stacks} && !${Target.Buff[Anticipated Intervention].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Anticipated Intervention" gem10
downshit6=/if (${Target.Name.Equal[TankXX]} && ${Spell[Shining Aegis].Stacks} && !${Target.Buff[Shining Aegis].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Shining Aegis" gem9

Notice the condition ${SpawnCount[npc radius 35]}<1 : i want it to buff only if TankXX isnt fighting, as CLE has to heal when Fighting.

Finally, it must be precised that i use mq2Bot40 as a macro for CLE.

Cheers

Awesome..thanks for the response guys.. I appreciate it