Car Trouble!

bjanosz113

Reaction score
If anyone here experiences any trouble, questions, concerns with their car. Please let me know. I have been a top level mechanic for 19 years. If there is anything i can do to assist any of you with any of your problems and help you save money, I will be more than willing to do so for this community!

/cheers

very gracious of u to offer advice :)

I would much rather help you save money and offer you DIY knowledge then for you to get raped by one of the dealers or shops

Do you live in Hawaii by any chance? My daily driver is a green 67' Fastback Mustang. Been keeping it running for the past five years but there is some major stuff that I want done to it.

Do you live in Hawaii by any chance? My daily driver is a green 67' Fastback Mustang. Been keeping it running for the past five years but there is some major stuff that I want done to it.
I think you can kiss my stuck-in-the-desert ass! :D

htw

I live in chicago :( , most i can do online is troubleshoot and tell you what you need. If you are in chicago area , you can actually come to my shop and trade me plat or toons for work! lol

If anyone here experiences any trouble, questions, concerns with their car. Please let me know. I have been a top level mechanic for 19 years. If there is anything i can do to assist any of you with any of your problems and help you save money, I will be more than willing to do so for this community!

Had the radiator, something in one of our cars the other day, the light came on and I drove it for about 2more hours and finally it started smoking up and the car locked up, had to leave it on the side of the row for a tow truck, we went back and put some water in it and it was spitting liquid out the engine, not really much more detail than that but I'd love your opinion on it. Once it started smoking we pulled over, but we could smell burn in it for about 30minutes before it happened, but it wasn't constant burn.

I live in chicago :( , most i can do online is troubleshoot and tell you what you need. If you are in chicago area , you can actually come to my shop and trade me plat or toons for work! lol

So how much plat/gear for a full exhaust on a 97 f150 xlt!

only few hours outside Chicago!

Had the radiator, something in one of our cars the other day, the light came on and I drove it for about 2more hours and finally it started smoking up and the car locked up, had to leave it on the side of the row for a tow truck, we went back and put some water in it and it was spitting liquid out the engine, not really much more detail than that but I'd love your opinion on it. Once it started smoking we pulled over, but we could smell burn in it for about 30minutes before it happened, but it wasn't constant burn.

What kind of vehicle was it? And, usually if coolant is spewing out of the engine itself, it is either coming from the Head Gasket itself or the Intake plenum gasket. The only other option is that the cylinder walls , which your pistons are housed in, cracked. In that case, coolant would be getting inside the cylinders and would hydro lock your moor and bend all sorts of things :(

I am in South Suburbs of Chicago. :) And do you want headers, cat, exhaust muffler? Or just Cat Back exhaust?

And performance exhaust ( something that rumbles a bit) or stock oem exhaustt

Last edited:

What kind of vehicle was it? And, usually if coolant is spewing out of the engine itself, it is either coming from the Head Gasket itself or the Intake plenum gasket. The only other option is that the cylinder walls , which your pistons are housed in, cracked. In that case, coolant would be getting inside the cylinders and would hydro lock your moor and bend all sorts of things :(
r.i.p 2001 cavalier!

I am in South Suburbs of Chicago. :) And do you want headers, cat, exhaust muffler? Or just Cat Back exhaust?

And performance exhaust ( something that rumbles a bit) or stock oem exhaustt

just had OEM headers put on. Need from that back. Was looking at dual exhaust and possible upgrade in performance.

Jim, options are very wide for this! Next question is, do you have emissions in the current state you live in?

Jim, options are very wide for this! Next question is, do you have emissions in the current state you live in?

Not sure Michigan stance. Do not remember needing to get an emissions test when I licensed.

No wonder you have such great rants Jim. When you live in Michigan you don't have much else to do past 4 pm in the winter months =).Yooper myself so the real question is are you a real Troll =).

No wonder you have such great rants Jim. When you live in Michigan you don't have much else to do past 4 pm in the winter months =).Yooper myself so the real question is are you a real Troll =).

LOL Moving to MI actually mellowed me out. If you notice over the last 2 years my troll count has gone way down. I only come out when people dangle food in front of me.

Missouri is why I was so grumpy!

Moving to MI
!!!!!!

holy shit I was under the impression people moved OUT of Michigan (sadly abandoning their homes and just plain leaving)

unless thats where you moved into (abandoned towns :(

Moving to MI
!!!!!!

holy shit I was under the impression people moved OUT of Michigan (sadly abandoning their homes and just plain leaving)

unless thats where you moved into (abandoned towns :(

LMAO That would be Detroit, and the Middle Eastern Countries owns most of those now.

well praise allakhazam someone gonna be moving in there i guess :p

or what ever heathen deity some people worship

I better quit while Im ahead or some Al Kabor fanatic might take offense