Can you warp to an itemtarget?

KennyNinja

Reaction score
Just wondering when i was lost looking for a loom in freeport, took me a while to find it on map even tho i could easily target.

If not warp atleast get its loc?

I think you could do something like

/warp loc ${ItemTarget.Y} ${ItemTarget.X} ${ItemTarget.Z}

if you have the loom targeted using /itemtarget

You say you could easily target it, I'm assuming that was the targeting method you were using? Been so long since I did any tradeskills I honestly don't remember if those tradeskill items show up on a regular target or not.

You can /itemtarget tradeskill container but it wont show up on targeting even when you know you have it targeted by the ID in the MQ2 window.

Last edited:
If your trying to pick up the items for the anniversary quest there is a way easier way. Warp to the very back of the zone, make 2 hot keys, 1st = /itemtarget, 2nd = /grab. Then all you ahve to do is ht the first one, watch the MQ@ window if its an item number under like 10 its a tradeskill thing also it sometimes puts the name "loom / oven / etc" if its like _13 + hit the second hotkey and the item will be on your cursor. I sit in the back and just grab every groundspawn that spawns.

Code:
|  aug.mac
|  Orion949
|  15Mar11
|
|  Before you run this, move to the very northern part of the zone or else your 
|  goint to target nothing but the forge.

Sub Main

:loop
/call pc_check
/itemtarget
/delay 1s
/gank
/delay 1s
/autoinventory
/delay 1s
/echo Got One!
/delay 10s
/goto :loop

Sub pc_check
:loop
/if (${SpawnCount[pc]} > 1) {
    /echo Pausing until the zone is empty...
    /delay 1m
	/goto :loop
	}
/return

Nice. I modified a Brells Bounty macro to grab these. Will be easy to spot who's doing it, now that it's released, though :)

The only people that can spot it would be other cheaters on this site that happen know I just posted this.

Your poor non MQ2 sap would think you were either /afk at your house in Sunrise or were hunting ground spawns and either /afked for a bit or your hoping one is going to pop at your feet.

Im sure some douche bag piece of shit on this site could zone in and see on their MQ2 map that somone is standing on the north side of Sunrise and report them. God knows there are enuf douche bags that would do something like that.

So, use at your own risk, it worked great for me on 9 toons tho.

Some quest info: the mana shard seems to be the rarest piece, put it this way, I had about 20 of every other piece before I got the first mana shard and they dragon rune is the second most rare at just about double spawn rate of the mana shard.

Again this is just based on my observation of running the macro for about 5 hours.

Some quest info: the mana shard seems to be the rarest piece, put it this way, I had about 20 of every other piece before I got the first mana shard and they dragon rune is the second most rare at just about double spawn rate of the mana shard.

Again this is just based on my observation of running the macro for about 5 hours.

there are 3 rares for this quest

mana shard
book
and runic what ever.

have done this for 5 toons sofar. and those 3 items are allways last to get.

For the OP, to make it easy, I added /warp item. It is on patch server now.

/warp (i)tem [[n | s | e | w] [distance]] - Warp to item or distance north/south/east/west from item.
</distance></n>

htw

Last edited:
For the OP, to make it easy, I added /warp item. It is on patch server now.

/warp (i)tem [[n | s | e | w] [distance]] - Warp to item or distance north/south/east/west from item.
</distance></n>

htw

Nice! ty HTW!

hmmm

I can throw together a macro to record the itemnumber of each groundspawn for the required pieces of this quest....

And then trow a macro together to gather only the pieces you need for the quest, and check off the ones you already have, making it much faster and much easier to complete.

I'll have it posted by monday at the latest... because I'll be busy tomorrow.

bah i did this the day it came ut, but with so many talking about it asking qusetions watch us get banned!

/itemtarget drop - there is a TS item that is listed as drop ..

42/3 is the one i hit when i am at north end of zone..

this only misses the ground spawns that are south of the TS area

Code:
#Event Find "#*#11542/3#*#"

Sub Main

/echo start Aniversary quest Gank mac
	/declare x int outer
:Loop
	/varset x 0
	/call GMCheck
	/call PC
	/itemtarget drop
	/delay 1s
	/doevents
	/delay 1s
	/if (${x}==0) {
		/Gank
		:wait
			/if (${Cursor.ID}) {
			/delay 1s
			/autoinventory
			/goto :wait
		}
		/delay 1s
		/autoinventory
		}

/goto :Loop
/return

Sub Event_Find

/echo break time.
	/delay 1m
	/varset x 1
	/return

Sub GMCheck 

:redo
	/if (${Spawn[gm].ID}) { 
	/beep 
	/beep 
	/beep 

/echo GM has entered the zone! 
	/echo pausing the macro... 

/afk BRB
	/delay 2m
	/afk
	/goto :redo 
   } 
/return 

Sub PC 

:redopc
	/if (${SpawnCount[pc radius 225]} > 1) { 
	/echo player nearby 
	/beep 
	/beep 
	/beep 

/echo Player Nearby!!! 
	/echo pausing the macro... 

/afk  BRB
	/delay 2m
	/afk
	/goto :redopc
   }
/return

This is all cool info, but just a reminder to people for the OP - you can't /gank a loom. ;)
For the OP, is the only reason I added the /warp item.

htw

love you guys, took me a while but thanks htw, and go on on gank macros