Can anyone help me please?

Mori

I like pie..
Reaction score
Can someone with Photoshop or something make this picture bigger for me without losing the Resolution? I just need it big enough to where you can actually see what the pic is, thanks in advance..I took the pic with my cell lol

Last edited:
It's not possible to take an image that small and increase it in size without having it be blurry. You can scale down an image, but you can't add data that doesn't exisit. I did try for you since I do have photoshop but that image attached is just too small to do anything with.

Maybe someone else knows some trick i don't, but I don't think what you need is possible =)

ty for at least giving it a shot, we will see what others come up with, as im not sure either lol

ty for at least giving it a shot, we will see what others come up with, as im not sure either lol

Above dude is spot on Mori, nothing can be done with that picture without some super-duper spy/government type program.

Ayup, not even the spy/government stuff will help ya out! :) Realistically, you can only go so far up before it starts becoming noticeable. There are treatments that you can do to make it look less like it was blown up, but those are only treatments. For example, I could smooth out the blur, touch up the image, but the fact of the matter is I would basically be adding in information for what I 'imagined' it would look like.

More detail is always better. I can always take a 1024 by 768 picture and make it 640 by 480. However, only very high fidelity pictures are going to scale up.

BC

Ty all for the effort and explaining, I guess I will just take a bigger pic :p thanks again