Bristlebane warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wragusa said:
I have been around since beta actually. I also compile my own Macroquest. THis is not hearsay. I was trying to be polite and gice some warnign to people is all

Not to be a stickler... but:

I have a friend who is close with some gm who just sent me this warning

aka:

hear‧say  /ˈhɪərˌseɪ/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[heer-sey] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1. unverified, unofficial information gained or acquired from another and not part of one's direct knowledge: I pay no attention to hearsay.

You should ALWAYS watch wtf you do not just when a GM "MIGHT" be watching.

We can compare E Penises if you want, I dont really care. I am just asking for you to give hard proof not hearsay.

I am not knocking you for giving a heads up, I like when people try to look out in for the community at large. On the other side I have been an active member of the macroquest community for a long long time, and still yet have I seen one of these "GMs cracking down" actually happen.

When Ghosting first came a big thing, yea people got banned. No shit its easy to trace, just like /zone and other active hacks. You use anything like that once and you risk your account. But like I said earlier, Cheat Smarter and it doesnt matter how many gms trying to bust your ass.

GM Viianaxis stalk me in qvic for 2 months trying to bust me for using MQ2 and selling loot rights to molds. He told me they knew I used but couldnt prove it so suspending me wouldnt do any good as I would just get it reactivated. Long as your not using active hacks your fine.

So again Cheat Smart.

Heh, I am on BB and there arent any warnings on the board I have access to reguarding this matter. Cheat smarter and you will be fine.

Speaking of E-Penis's, everybody put them back in your pants. =P

The atmosphere for mmobugs does not allow for flame wars or ego trips, it's counter-productive, and just pisses people off.

I'm not pointing at anyone, or trying to be offensive, but let's just keep it reasonably polite. If people want to ignore a polite warning as hearsay, that's cool, but there's really no reason to start flaming back and forth, over something so trivial.

After all, even if such as rumor as this were false, being "more careful" when using MQ is never a Bad Thing.

htw

Status
Not open for further replies.