Bristlebane warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wragusa

Lifetimer
Reaction score
THe gms are watching the bristelbane server closely. I have a friend who is close with some gm who just sent me this warning

You hear this every other month it seems like on one of the misc hacker forums. Unless you hear it first hand it from someone you physically know its just hot air.

They may be watching but unless you can give hard proof its just another rumor.

Its just the risk you take if you MQ. ie automated MM's. If you are worried about getting banned then dont do it.

jimjohnson said:
You hear this every other month it seems like on one of the misc hacker forums. Unless you hear it first hand it from someone you physically know its just hot air.

FIne dont belvie me lol. see if i care asshole. I am trying to be nice and alert others.

blade2580 said:
Its just the risk you take if you MQ. ie automated MM's. If you are worried about getting banned then dont do it.
I never run any afk macros. those IMO are the ones that get people banned. I have been a MQ2 user for a few years now. I never been Suspened or anything. Maybe i am jsut lucky who knows. I have a friend in RL who's uncle is a gm over at sony so he tells me when to watch out.

jimjohnson said:

Ok now I find this funny that u put this when it is Just a friendly Warning and
I also know this Person too, this person has no reason to lie too Wragusa or I.

He told us this so to give us a heads up because we have been using MQ2 before BB on Sol ro before Server Merge so please do let this turn into a Flame fest or anything likethat . when someone is just give a heads up on something. We are all here to help one another not bitch
that is not cool

Thanks
WickedMyth

blade2580 said:

Also this will not matter if GMS know about something cause of wat one person
may do and someone else sees it and complains enough complaints
GMS will watch and there has be alot of GMS on GM alert has been going
crazy for me sobe it

Yea since alst week my alert has been going nutz. My friend told me about the server watch jsut before it starting warning me. What i was told is they are going server by server so that can put there efforts on one server at a time. that is why we are seeing alot of bans on one server at a time.

When you've been around as long as some of us have, you tend to put little stock in hearsay. That being said, GM focus shifts from server to server throughout the months/years, and there are as many reasons as there are people on this earth for why they do what they do. So, for the old timers on this board, try not to shoot anyone down, for those repeating verbatim what a friend of a friend of a friend, who knows a GM said, don't put to much stock in it. Just keep your own eyes open and report first hand experiences.

Last edited:
Wragusa said:
FIne dont belvie me lol. see if i care asshole. I am trying to be nice and alert others.

You can call me and asshole, I dont really care. But untill one of these 2million rumors that SOE cracking down actually shows some credibility, its just a rumor. I didnt say dont be careless, I just said its a rumor.

If you cheat smart you shouldnt really have anything to worry about regardless.

another rumor to add to the bin```
heard that 37 accounts suspended last night b/w bristlebane and rathe =/

Cobalt said:
When you've been around as long as some of us have, you tend to put little stock in hearsay. That being said, GM focus shifts from server to server throughout the months/years, and there are as many reasons as there are people on this earth for why they do what they do. So, for the old timers on this board, try not to shoot anyone down, for those repeating verbatim what a friend of a friend of a friend, who knows a GM said, don't put to much stock in it. Just keep your own eyes open and report first hand experiences.
I have been around since beta actually. I also compile my own Macroquest. THis is not hearsay. I was trying to be polite and gice some warnign to people is all

fenzurdapanzer said:
another rumor to add to the bin```
heard that 37 accounts suspended last night b/w bristlebane and rathe =/
Well then my post would prove to be correct and not a rumor. Were are you hearing about accoutns be banned anyways.

jimjohnson said:
You can call me and asshole, I dont really care. But untill one of these 2million rumors that SOE cracking down actually shows some credibility, its just a rumor. I didnt say dont be careless, I just said its a rumor.

If you cheat smart you shouldnt really have anything to worry about regardless.
I will not post any adivice for any others here. I try and be and and its people like you who dont want advice.

*GM-Admin* Heanry has been on BB most of the day today. Unhidden.

/nod. GM Heanry been zoning in and out of PoK. Not sure where he is going but it's not LS.

Just to add...have yet to see a GM in LS. They could be hidden tho, who knows.

On this note: Didn't there used to be something that could keep track on GMs on the server and throughout the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.