Box more then 1 on P99

ssaetern

Reaction score
hey,
i was wondering if anyone out there have any way to box more then 1 account on p99 without applying for it on their forum. is there a way to block or multiply ur ip ? really need help on this, please respond back if u have any clue to bot more then 1 acct on p99. thanks.

You would need a proxy to cover your IP basically, and they could still track you down.. I'm gonna let Xeniaz or HTW or someone else who will look at this tell you what to do, I know I've done this for other games but it took me awhile.

cool thanks for the respond. but is there a way to bot it on the same computer or do i have to set up another?

Every account created via the www.eqemulator.net forums requires a special flag in order for you to play more than 1 on P99.

Blocked by IP address. You have to request, on the P99 forums, for an IP exemption to allow more than 1 account to be logged in from the same IP address.

Many situations warrant this, including family members trying to play together, etc. However, many try and use it to box, and it's just not worth it. As far as I'm concerned, as soon as you apply for that IP exemption, your account gets flagged, and is watched for dual boxing. If you are caught dual boxing, even if one toon is just leeching afk experience. All the accounts will get banned.

Fill out the IP exemption like everyone else.

I used a paid VPN service that I have for torrenting to bypass the IP-block at my house before me and my buddy could play together. It wasn't 100% on the VPN but I'd say it was at least about 80, which was not bad at all.

I'd advise against boxing at all though considering how clairvoyant they are in their battle against hackers / cheaters / boxers, unless you want to enjoy a permanent IP ban and never play there again without bypassing it.

Though if you are hellbent on trying to box, perhaps the VPN is a better route anyways - at least they wont know to "keep an eye" on you because of both accounts being on the same IP - one will be an IP for your house, one will be off in Switzerland somewhere (where applicable).

So I have proxycap, got pingbuster got everything all set up, but it doesn't connect to the log in server at all.(says cannot connect, check network status, blah blah ). All my other programs work fine, and whatismyip.com shows the diff ip.. any clues or help would be greatly appreciated..

Last edited: