Boomerang Brawl

Have friends that score 80 all the time, legit. NPC always are around 45 for second or sometimes even 50 for first with my runs.

I have been using the 3 toon mac and I love it. Made a few mods to it. Only thing I am not sure about is why I can not get it to end or task kill. Hmm had an extra /return. See if that clears it up. Only thing is I always get toon 1 and 2 in the 1st and 2nd spot, but sometimes they swap who is on top. #rd toon is sometimes 3rd but has been 4th or 5th...

Code:
#event Ended "#*#The results of the contest are as follows#*#"

#turbo

sub main
/declare charname[3] string outer
/declare spellname[3] string outer
/declare activeplayer int outer 1
/declare totalhits int outer 0
/declare i int local
/declare j int local 6

/varset spellname[1] "Blue Boomerang"
/varset spellname[2] "Yellow Boomerang"
/varset spellname[3] "Red Boomerang"

/varset charname[1] ${Param0}
/varset charname[2] ${Param1}
/varset charname[3] ${Param2}

/echo Players:
/echo ${charname[1]}
/echo ${charname[2]}
/echo ${charname[3]}
/echo
/echo Spells:
/echo ${spellname[1]}
/echo ${spellname[2]}
/echo ${spellname[3]}
/echo
/echo active player = ${activeplayer}
/setgrav 0
/delay 1s
/zwarp 500
/delay 1s
/target gilbot
/delay 1s
/bc ${charname[1]} //saytarget start
:start
/for i 1 to 3
/if (${activeplayer} != ${i}) {
/bct ${charname[${activeplayer}]} //target ${charname[${i}]}
/bct ${charname[${activeplayer}]} //casting ${spellname[${i}]}
/delay ${j}s
/varcalc totalhits ${totalhits} + 1
}
/next i

/if (${totalhits} == 40) {
/varset activeplayer 2
/echo activeplayer = ${activeplayer}
}
/if (${totalhits} == 72) {
/varset activeplayer 3
}
/goto :start

Sub Event_Ended
	/echo Game Over
        /taskkill
        /delay 1s
	/end

/return

Have friends that score 80 all the time, legit. NPC always are around 45 for second or sometimes even 50 for first with my runs.

I often score 100-137 on a good run, so it can go a lot higher than 80. Though I'm interested in a macro for the 2 alts I have sitting in zone to get them gold as well. I tried the macro I responded to earlier and its only getting about 10 points

Had a red mob out in the wall and the bots kept going for it. Whats the likelihood this was a legitimate mob spawned under the world? Has anyone else seen this?

any code that would track the number of points by it saying scored a point and ending the macro around 50 points or so because the npc don't score over 28 29 points it seems...I tryed one macro on this page and winning with 79 or 93 points is kinda crazy and maybe trackable...

i have had a few runs with NPCs scoring as much as 108 points, myself i can score 97 without running any hacks, wouldnt think it would be that big of a deal... cept unless you are scoring like 120 points, which could probably happen if you get lucky with powerups and mob placement while powerups are active

Last edited:
/varset activeplayer 2
}
/varset activeplayer 3
}

It's because hitting players gets you double points. And I think you occasionally get more then double points from one hit as well. In that section of the mac, I changed the 40 to 38 and the 72 to 64.

I get my toons 1st, 2nd and 3rd as planned probably better then 95% of the time. None of them score unbelievably high. Usually my 1st spot is mid to low 50's, occasionally high 40's and very rarely 60's. Second is usually 40ish and 3rd around 30.

I have not seen the npcs score over 36 points...I have ran this about 20 times...108 points npc scoring is crazy...most fights I ran I win by 30 points or more.....

#turbo

Sub Main
:loop
/tar id ${NearestSpawn[1, range 86 90].ID}
/if (${Target.Level} > 88) /casting "Red Boomerang"
/if (${Target.Level} > 85 && ${Target.Level} < 88) /casting "Yellow Boomerang"
/goto :loop

I run this macro all it does is pretty much target and attack...you have full control to run around its very simple and you win first all the time if your alone fighting the npcs in the brawl....Im not into warping macros ....

Btw thanks for the mac maximoh

Code:
|86 Yellow 43562
|89 Red 43561
|84 blue 43560

#turbo 40

#event stun  "#*#You are stunned!#*#"
#event fair  "#*#Play Fair#*#"
#event another  "#*#Your target is immune to the stun portion of this effect!#*#"

Sub Main
/plugin mq2melee
/plugin mq2cast
/plugin mq2moveutils
   /declare person1 string outer ${Param0}
   /declare person2 string outer ${Param1}
   /call CheckEvents
   /call TargetLoop
/return

Sub TargetLoop
:Targetloop
                /target ${person1}
	        /stick
                /delay 10
   /call CheckEvents
/stand
                /casting "43560"|item
                /casting "43561"|item
                /casting "43562"|item
                /stick
                /stand
		/target 89 Contestant radius 270 
                /stick
   /call CheckEvents
                /delay 10
   /call CheckEvents
/stand
                /casting "43561"|item
	        /stick
   /call CheckEvents
                /delay 10
   /call CheckEvents
/stand
		/target 89 Enforcer radius 250 
                /stick
   /call CheckEvents
                /delay 10
   /call CheckEvents
/stand
                /casting "43561"|item
                /stick
   /call CheckEvents
                /delay 10
   /call CheckEvents
/stand
		/target 86 Contestant radius 250 
                /stick
   /call CheckEvents
                /delay 10
   /call CheckEvents
/stand
                /casting "43562"|item
                /stick
   /call CheckEvents
                /delay 10
   /call CheckEvents
/stand
                /target ${person2}
	        /stick
                /delay 10
   /call CheckEvents
/stand
                /casting "43560"|item
                /casting "43561"|item
                /casting "43562"|item

/stick
                /delay 10
   /call CheckEvents
/stand
		/target 86 Enforcer radius 270 
                /stick
   /call CheckEvents
                /delay 10
   /call CheckEvents
/stand
                /casting "43562"|item
/goto :targetloop

Sub CheckEvents
   /delay 1
   /doevents
/return

Sub Event_Ended
	/echo Game Over
        /plugin mq2melee unload
	/endmac
/return

Sub Event_stun
       /stand
       /delay 20
/return

Sub Event_Fair
       /call TargetLoop
/return

Sub Event_another
      /call Targetloop
/return

works like 95% of the time.

I'm lazy so I just made 3, blue/yellow/red (gotta edit this one currently set for blue) /mac blue name1 name2 for 3 boxing, have gotten first/second/third 4x in a row now.

Looking at this mac why do you have to /mac blue name1 name2...is that the names of your 2 chars? I never seen a mac require 2 names ...forgive me if I am not understanding..

to declare person 1 as red and person 2 as yellow? but i dont see where that matters as this mac doesnt seem to throw boomerangs at the other 2 boxes...

Last edited:
For those that are interested there is a macro on the VIP General (for VIP only, do not post here) http://www.macroquest2.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=16567&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

It avoids barrels and such. Works well, always a top player or 3 if you 3 box it.

That being said I like warrene's without the warping. You can hid behind one of the ramps and you get left alone and no zwarp required. I am confused about this macro though, how is it supposed to be run. I am trying to understand the code and to start it is /macro name1 name2 name3. Do I follow the same name pattern on the two other boxes? So name1 for box2 would still be boxname1 etc...?
Lastly how do you have it end? ? I threw in a sub event /endmac but no joy, I assume i need to call the event somehow?

Thanks!

Looking at this mac why do you have to /mac blue name1 name2...is that the names of your 2 chars? I never seen a mac require 2 names ...forgive me if I am not understanding..

Read what he said again.

He said there are suppose to be 3 variants of the macro and he only posted the one made for blue team. You'll have to edit the macro for red and yellow team.

/mac blue is to be used on your toon that is on the blue team....so that he knows to use red and yellow boomerangs and go after red and yellow mobs. The two names after /mac blue name name are so that he knows your other toons names and won't go after them. .....do not run /mac blue for your toons that are not on blue team.

I am confused about this macro though, how is it supposed to be run. I am trying to understand the code and to start it is /macro name1 name2 name3. Do I follow the same name pattern on the two other boxes? So name1 for box2 would still be boxname1 etc...?

You're suppose to type /mac boomer (save it with that name). name1 (your toon name you wanted to score in 1st place.....he must be blue team) name2 (your toon name you wanted in second place...he must be yellow team, I think. Whichever choice is the middle) name3, hopefully you understand by now.

I run the mac on all my three toons. All the names in the same order. I am pretty sure running EQBC, you just need the mac running on one toon since the mac will /tell each of your characters what to do, but I haven't tried it that way myself.

Thanks Casca,
That's what I did but I saw nothing from the other toons. Then I remembered the score count and waited longer, then toon two started to cast. So /macro boomer toon toon toon in the order you want to win on eqbcs will work.

Edit: Know whats odd now, there seems to be a stalker in my missions. Only has happened on the same character lol but when I am blue a red enforcer always comes after just me. I run across the room, he follows me. Starting to piss me off rofl. Oh and it always scores 70 or better.

Last edited:
Read what he said again.

He said there are suppose to be 3 variants of the macro and he only posted the one made for blue team. You'll have to edit the macro for red and yellow team.

/mac blue is to be used on your toon that is on the blue team....so that he knows to use red and yellow boomerangs and go after red and yellow mobs. The two names after /mac blue name name are so that he knows your other toons names and won't go after them. .....do not run /mac blue for your toons that are not on blue team.

You're suppose to type /mac boomer (save it with that name). name1 (your toon name you wanted to score in 1st place.....he must be blue team) name2 (your toon name you wanted in second place...he must be yellow team, I think. Whichever choice is the middle) name3, hopefully you understand by now.

I run the mac on all my three toons. All the names in the same order. I am pretty sure running EQBC, you just need the mac running on one toon since the mac will /tell each of your characters what to do, but I haven't tried it that way myself.

alright now i understand just didn't get the named named part did not know it was to ignore your other chars...thanks Casca

Off topic a bit

I am trying to figure out how get my tweaked boomerang macro to auto itself for me completely. I have it now dropping the task. However I would like to have the macro basically pause for the 42 mins after i finish to hold on the lockout, then GOTO the mob request the task and go back and zone in. Then repeat until i tell it stop. Thanks

the delay is easy the timer starts when you get the mission not after its completed.

put this someplace up top
Code:
/declare missionTimer timer outer

put this right after you have requested the mission and have zoned into it
Code:
/varset missionTimer 45m

can use something like this to drop the task and zone out (its better to stay in the zone then just afk at the npc)
Code:
/if (!${missionTimer}) {
/bcaa //taskq
/bcaa //fade or you can do /bccaa //delay 2m
}

the delay is easy the timer starts when you get the mission not after its completed.

put this someplace up top
Code:
/declare missionTimer timer outer

put this right after you have requested the mission and have zoned into it
Code:
/varset missionTimer 45m

can use something like this to drop the task and zone out (its better to stay in the zone then just afk at the npc)
Code:
/if (!${missionTimer}) {
/bcaa //taskq
/bcaa //fade or you can do /bccaa //delay 2m
}

I have values of that in my macro now. Still trying to figure out how to get to the Gilbots after the zone out to request and zone back in. i have yet to be on late/early enough to test a /zone cmd. but i worry also with a few post that the /zone cmd is getting them in trouble/

i am not sure i am doing this right . only 1 of the chars warps to the loc

I have been using the 3 toon mac and I love it. Made a few mods to it. Only thing I am not sure about is why I can not get it to end or task kill. Hmm had an extra /return. See if that clears it up. Only thing is I always get toon 1 and 2 in the 1st and 2nd spot, but sometimes they swap who is on top. #rd toon is sometimes 3rd but has been 4th or 5th...

Code:

#turbo

sub main
/declare charname[3] string outer
/declare spellname[3] string outer
/declare activeplayer int outer 1
/declare totalhits int outer 0
/declare i int local
/declare j int local 6

/varset spellname[1] "Blue Boomerang"
/varset spellname[2] "Yellow Boomerang"
/varset spellname[3] "Red Boomerang"

/varset charname[1] ${Param0}
/varset charname[2] ${Param1}
/varset charname[3] ${Param2}

/echo Players:
/echo ${charname[1]}
/echo ${charname[2]}
/echo ${charname[3]}
/echo
/echo Spells:
/echo ${spellname[1]}
/echo ${spellname[2]}
/echo ${spellname[3]}
/echo
/echo active player = ${activeplayer}
/setgrav 0
/delay 1s
/zwarp 500
/delay 1s
/target gilbot
/delay 1s
/bc ${charname[1]} //saytarget start
:start
/for i 1 to 3
/if (${activeplayer} != ${i}) {
/bct ${charname[${activeplayer}]} //target ${charname[${i}]}
/bct ${charname[${activeplayer}]} //casting ${spellname[${i}]}
/delay ${j}s
/varcalc totalhits ${totalhits} + 1
}
/next i

/varset activeplayer 2
}
/varset activeplayer 3
}
/goto :start

Sub Event_Ended
	/echo Game Over
        /taskkill
        /delay 1s
	/end

/return

This is my end, hope it can help

Sub Event_Ended
/echo Game Over
/setgrav .4
/warp s
/taskkill
/end
/return

cann't get EQBC to connect can any 1 help? have never used it before i also use wineq if that makes a differance

nvm search is your friend i got it up my bad lol

Last edited: