Beta

hell with screenshots send me a copy of default ui...i want to get started disecting it......lol

Had a feeling they'd do something to nerf the new cultural. Cosgrove and Phantasmic seals will only go into Extravagant Cultural. The new VoA raid seals will only go into the new cultural armor.

Will there be a tradeskill increase? at all on all tradeskills or are they going to leave it the way it is now?

no tradeskill cap increase as of right now maybe later but by voa launch no

Got my beta invites. Will possibly post screenshots if no one else has posted any and da boss (Fry) doesn't get mad at me.

Got my beta invites. Will possibly post screenshots if no one else has posted any and da boss (Fry) doesn't get mad at me.
Everyone knows frys nothing but a puppet, Lorekeeper is the boss. He controls htw, kkthnx, vi, kodilynn. Even gonna be banned after posting this. LMAO

nothing worth screenshotting. The UI looks the same to me so fuck you whoever said the UI is different. Can have 10 hotbars now though which is good. Click items from bags which is good.

45 ranks of CA and 43 ranks of CS is fucking shit.

Overall seems boring. More of the same AA but I did notice shaman get double attack AA and I have no idea why since I never fucking melee on my shaman.

Waiting for my characters to copy over then I'll go check out some mobs and see how hard it is.

ok now is that 10 hotbars with 12 hotbuttons AND 10 pages each or is each hotbar one page only?

well then they gonna have to revamp the socials page to and add another 1080 buttons ....geesh what a bunch of idiots

Lol...you don't have to enable them all >.>

yes i know i was being facetious...like why did they even bother wasting the code to make that many pages on that many bars...would have made just as much sense to do away with the pages cause 120 hotbuttons should be more then enough

yes i know i was being facetious...like why did they even bother wasting the code to make that many pages on that many bars...would have made just as much sense to do away with the pages cause 120 hotbuttons should be more then enough

Because they did it for ONE bar and it was easily done to all of them. So the question is what draw back does it offer?

Why you guys bitch about more buttons is beyond me.

Because they did it for ONE bar and it was easily done to all of them. So the question is what draw back does it offer?

unnecessary bloated code

unnecessary bloated code

They probably already had the code done for the hotbottons all they did was changed it from x to y.

The cast in bags crap just remove the check if its in a bag. Hell we did it for the longest time. You really think its hard for them to do it?

unnecessary bloated code

They probably already had the code done for the hotbottons all they did was changed it from x to y.

The cast in bags crap just remove the check if its in a bag. Hell we did it for the longest time. You really think its hard for them to do it?

didnt say i was bitching ..i think both are great ideas ..my only complaint was why do we need 1200 slots ..could cut out a couple hundred thousand lines of code.