bazaar.mac

Sorry yeah there was a change to the bazaar.inc too.

Attachments

• bazaar.inc
    10.3 KB · Views: 48
You have to put the new bazaar.inc in your macro folder.

is /breset the only command incompatibility between the two plugins?

So can you run the macro from OG site using mmobugs mq2bzsrch plugin by replacing each instance of /breset with /bzreset?

edit: just used the latest posted plugin with the macroquest2 bazaar mac/inc and working great it appears.

Last edited:
macro gets hung on the first item searching. Does not work for me. I downloaded both the files above.

Crashes on items with a , in the name.

Code:
bazaar.mac@200 (Main): /if (${MMOIni[bazaar.ini,"{itemname}",SellPriceMin]}) {
The current macro has ended
Failed to pase /if condition '(SellPriceMin)', non-numeric encountered
variable resulted in '(SellPriceMin)', causing an error

Last edited:
I worked on our MQ2BzSrch today (sorry took me so long to get to it). It will be in next release:

Code:
- Fixed MQ2Bzsrch, including updating all structs (stats, class, slot, etc.), added augment and prestige slot options, cleaned up TLO values, made help screen easier to read, added /breset alias for /bzreset for MQ2 forums macro compatibility.

htw

I worked on our MQ2BzSrch today (sorry took me so long to get to it). It will be in next release:

Code:
- Fixed MQ2Bzsrch, including updating all structs (stats, class, slot, etc.), added augment and prestige slot options, cleaned up TLO values, made help screen easier to read, added /breset alias for /bzreset for MQ2 forums macro compatibility.

htw

Is this pushed yet?

Crashes on items with a , in the name.

Code:
bazaar.mac@200 (Main): /if (${MMOIni[bazaar.ini,"{itemname}",SellPriceMin]}) {
The current macro has ended
Failed to pase /if condition '(SellPriceMin)', non-numeric encountered
variable resulted in '(SellPriceMin)', causing an error

Is there a fix for this? After the bzsrch, it searches the item now, but still crashes on items with a , this is the message.

I can take a look at MMOTLO, and modify the MMOIni so it can accept that. The base TLO from mq2 core (Ini) won't do it either, so no help there - I'll just modify ours to do it.

I'll let you know when it's available.

htw

Ok, update your MQ2MMOTLO with loader, then in your bazaar.mac, change any calls to MMOIni to include double quotes around the item name variable.

Example:
Old = ${MMOIni["tm.ini","${itemname}",SellPriceMin]}
New = ${MMOIni["tm.ini",""${itemname}"",SellPriceMin]}

Give that a shot.

htw