bazaar.mac

So here is the deal. The mac has mention to a bazaar.ini. People have mentioned removing the , in the ini. My mac does not generate an INI file and I can not locate an INI file on my HDD. can someone please tell me what I'm missing here, or provide me with a sample INI so I can build my own.

So here is the deal. The mac has mention to a bazaar.ini. People have mentioned removing the , in the ini. My mac does not generate an INI file and I can not locate an INI file on my HDD. can someone please tell me what I'm missing here, or provide me with a sample INI so I can build my own.
That's a EQ file bro. If you have it in your EverQuest dir (one of the subdirs, I don't remember which one), then ok - otherwise don't worry about it. Or google it. :)

htw

Any update on this so far? Is the bazaar search fix still in the works?

Any update on this so far? Is the bazaar search fix still in the works?
Yeah, it is - it just got dropped down the priority list a bit. I'll update you when corrected, and put it in the problem thread also.

htw

I've read on it, but that bazaar.mac they have over there doesn't work with the MMO compile we have here. It's different and until they wack at it here about the MQ2Bzsrch we just can't get the Bazaar trader updating correctly.

Hope thy get to it soon with all the tradeskilling going on in EQ atm sure would be awesome to get it working like before.

Thx in advance

Im sure hes not a fan but its not that. MMObugs compile does not use the same MQ2Bzsrch plugin the MQ2 site uses the one here is modified and does not work with the macro he designed. You want it to work ask fry to include the original plugin as an option to use over the one here.

Personally I don't use it because its SOOOOO obvious you're using it. I put an item for less then you and you undercut, I go more and you don't undercut but go to your minimum. I take item off you go back to your original price its like clockwork :) Especially for people who put intervals of 10 minutes.

Example

one dude has an aug at 300k, i go 150 he goes 149, I go 75 he goes 99. I take my item off and 10 minutes later hes back at 300k.

Last edited:
This is a fresh bazaar plugin.

Put this in your mmobugs compile. and just cancel the update when you load up your mmobugs.exe.

The macro and inc will just go in your macro folder.

Attachments

• MQ2Bzsrch.dll
    375 KB · Views: 37
  • bazaar.mac
    24.2 KB · Views: 42
  • bazaar.inc
    10.3 KB · Views: 42
Well, let it not be said our plugin don't work, lol. I will take a look at it, thought it was OK as of last struct update. Perhaps it needs some fine tuning.

htw

The error I get with this plugin is:

bazaar.inc@132 (MakeQuery): /breset
bazaar/mac@186 (Main): /call MakeQuery

Someone post a working copy of this mac please. Also when I /plugin mq2bzsrch it crashes.

The plugin I posted was the macroquest base compile. You need to add it to your folder and not patch to mmobugs version. Then you need to use the macro I posted.

Not mine but I did get it to work on a few computers.

Well, thanks for that. The 'fix' though, would be to fix ours - but discussions like this are what make it clear there is an issue, so thanks to all.

It's pretty easy to make the 'stock' one compatible though, just change the command(s) that it tries to use.

htw

I've tried what Burdsjm posted using those files and dropping them where he says to, it's flawless and fast. Been waiting for this since November to have it working every time when activated. Thank you Burdsjm.

Let us know when this compile is able to run this bazaar.mac correctly so we can let it update normally. For now just keep a copy of the above 3 files from Burdsjm and when MQ2Bzsrch.dll gets overwritten by the MMO Patcher just take your copy and drop it back in and you're good to go.

wondering if someone can look at this macro/plugin a little more closely as in Buyer mode it is trying to use the max quantity+5 for setting the buy price instead of using the max price+5 which i assume it is supposed to use.

so when it goes through the macro and someone has ITEMX listed to buy 999 of them at 100pp each the macro tries to set my ITEMX at 1004pp instead of 105pp

it then does look at my ini and since my max price for that item is set at 200pp it sets it at 200pp so that part is working

I havent tried the seller mode yet but i will soon

thanks

Ok Bazaar search on the frits again. Burdsjm you have an updated one that we can use, swapping your MQ2Bzsrch.dll with the updated one work just fine until last week. Anyone got the bazaar.mac to work again. Thank You

This worked for me. Let let me know if it's not working for you.

Attachments

• MQ2Bzsrch.dll
    375 KB · Views: 34
Thank you for fast reply. Sorry to say that it's a no go for me. I've downloaded the file from your last post "MQ2Bzsrch.dll" and overwritten the existing one, both files seems the same size and did not overwrite with MMO Patcher and told it to let be for now. Anyways using your bazaar.mac and bazaar.inc I'm getting the error "BZR_QueryButton not enabled"

Even if I click manually the "Find Items" after it auto type the item in the search and finds items to compare it won't change the price.