basic mage macro

o0L33T0o

MASTER OF THE PUPPETS
Reaction score
hi

just after a very basic macro for a mage to send in pet to pulll run back to spot and then just do dd with merc healing solo

i have tried /mac bot but it seems to freeze also tried pete samprs and devastator ones they both just stand there doing nothing

my mage is 85 i just want to kill some low level trash for farming and to level as well

cheers

hi

just after a very basic macro for a mage to send in pet to pulll run back to spot and then just do dd with merc healing solo

i have tried /mac bot but it seems to freeze also tried pete samprs and devastator ones they both just stand there doing nothing

my mage is 85 i just want to kill some low level trash for farming and to level as well

cheers

Devastator isn't keeping up his code anymore. As far as Pete's macro I believe you should try MQ2Bot which is a plugin. Though I don't believe it has a pulling routine, I also haven't used it. In conjunction with MQ2Bot you could create a much much simpler macro that achieves the pet pulling desires based on what you want to have done. For the most part those are not designed as pullers. Though I do believe if you edit Devastators INI you'll pull, just perhaps not with pet.