Back Playing..

Yoda007

Lifetimer
Reaction score
The bug has bitten again and thought I would say hello to my friends at MMOBugs.. maybe some of you are playing on EMU / Interested in playing.

I am playing on RaidAddicts...

http://raidaddicts.org/

It's a custom/legit server - apparently been up and running for about 7 years, lots of custom quests/loot/zones etc.

You still have to grind out levels, but it becomes easy and there are plenty of rewards to keep you sucked into it.

MQ2 is not allowed, and unlike live servers they do actively search for traces of it and do ban because of it, I'm sure if you ran passive hacks only you would not have a problem, but honestly it's not needed :)

I have been 3 boxing;

Monk
Shaman
Mage

I have also purchased a "hired goon" on my monk - basically a toon that you don't need to micromanage at all, I grabbed the healer one but there is also a fighter. It's surprisingly smart, and you have the ability to gear it up with anything that a cleric can wear.

Anyway - I am rambling now, go ahead and download the patcher and log in and say hello to me :D

Last edited:
oooo looks interesting ill hop on..welcome back yoda

Welcome back Yoda, I have like a 15 monk on that server or something. Maybe i'll hop on.

The first 15 levels are pretty boring when you are on "the island" but after that you can head into vex thal and get some proper loot and have fun :)

wait what...15 lvls and then vex thal? what are you smokin son !!! :p

It's fully custom.. so the mobs are tuned for that level range. They also drop the sort of loot that they normally drop :)

Im level 25 already =P character name xalade

Lol, who brought <Cold Fury> over?! Haha. So is anyone from the old guild besides you? Look at the hps! 87k for a monk?

Hey Wicked, had not even noticed cold fury, definitely not me and to my knowledge there is no ex members on there.