Autoforage broke?

It wont even start up for me. I've tried everything from /autoforage auto on to /startforage and all that good stuff. It refuses to do it.

Make sure you have a Alt-M (menu) skill ability 'Forage' on one of the buttons on the 'Abilities' tab. Then try it out.

htw

having same problem here. /autoforage start get message not a valid command

forage

Make sure you have a Alt-M (menu) skill ability 'Forage' on one of the buttons on the 'Abilities' tab. Then try it out.

htw

I figured it out. Apparently, it doesn't work while mounted.

I figured it out. Apparently, it doesn't work while mounted.
Yeah, I saw someone on mq2 forums comment that the restriction was taken out at some point, and I changed our live to include that. AFAIK, that should have went in last release, so it no longer cares if you are mounted or not.

htw

I have an 85 druid who I am trying to use autoforage on I did /plugin mq2autoforage. when I type /autoforage start I get the error in my mq chat window that reads "MQ2AutoForage: you do not have the forage ability." anyone else get this error?

make sure you make a forage hotkey for all your foragebots.

And make sure you set the max time for running it or it cuts off. max 0 I think.

make a hot key, instead of the forage key that exists?

if so how do I need to set the hot key up so it registers?

that was just a guess. i've (dealings pl ftw) leveled up guys to forage with and got them all set up and ready to go and autoforage didn't work because i didn't create a forage hotkey. and by hotkey, i mean action key or whatever you want to call it.

hope they foraged the crap out of stuff for u :)

make a hot key, instead of the forage key that exists?

if so how do I need to set the hot key up so it registers?

Yes, you have to go to the abilities menu (Alt M I think the default key is, I could be wrong, maybe it's Ctrl A, I forget) and make a key there, the old school way. The default key that shows up with a new character will not work.

so I made a hot key that reads /doability forage

but I still get the error about not having the forage ability?