Arthicrex 1

If they used dps why dont they have a Brath win yet? Brath is hella easier then Arth1

eh maybe they worked on guardians of the hive first?

If they used dps why dont they have a Brath win yet? Brath is hella easier then Arth1

So expect a Brath win soon? Not that it matters with Tier 7 having 30k hitting and 20K aeing "Trash" mobs. No one else is going anywhere soon progression wise.

Last edited:
Do the drone respawn that are up from the start?

What's the jelly for?

So expect a Brath win soon? Not that it matters with Tier 7 having 30k hitting and 20K aeing "Trash" mobs. No one else is going anywhere soon progression wise.

that's what people said with tower of discord, lightning trash could wipe the raid in an instant. But we did it anyway

that's what people said with tower of discord, lightning trash could wipe the raid in an instant. But we did it anyway

Lol, 99% of guilds skip lightning trash, my guild has maybe killed 1 lightning mob, but i even doubt that.

Do the drone respawn that are up from the start?

What's the jelly for?

The drones at the start do not respawn anymore. They used to, but that was nerfed out. The Jellies can be used to charm the big guys, but agro gets goofy when these things become uncharmed. We don't bother charming them

tried this the other night and I have a few questions if you guys are so kind 8)

The scouts do respawn if you let the event reset. How do you do about clearing the Scouts first before you start to kite 3 named bosses?

I am told the named summon after they are dammaged. So you guys kite summonings mobs untill the rest are at 3% or do they not summon and im just got some bad info from a raider?

Yellow shroom and the AoE shrooms ...too easy the problem I am haveing is leading my raid through the initial startup getting everything under controll.

Any advise would be most most helpfull ... Thanks ahead of time 8)

all i have heard is that once the dmg mobs eat the aphids then they start summoning so control aphids no summon from damaged mobs.

Rough Idea how To

So, Pull three named, 2 people kite, group fights Mid tunnel? Knock 1st one down to 3-5% then tank kites i away, bring in 2nd mob. Same thing.
While doing that Move away from the mushrooms, and nuke down the yellow one.

And then kill the Aphids?

Any more or less ballpark idea on the setup / and where to setup?

You can single 1 of the 3 out, bring him to 35ish % and then begin kiting the other 2

Any fix on the blind? are we doing something wrong to ge tit?

outsode of splash

Anyone have any info on the audio triggers for this event?

Having the same problem once we get the mob down to 3 percent and try to kite it is summoning the kiter. We have no issues with summons until we start to damage, and to my knowledge we have all the aphids mezzed. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

all i have heard is that once the dmg mobs eat the aphids then they start summoning so control aphids no summon from damaged mobs.

I dont think this is how they start summoning. My guild pulls klix in right away and burns and he always summons from the get go ( before Aphids are even up)

We kite them while they summon with little issue. Will occasionally loose a tank just to pure bad luck of a summon and massive hits. Make sure your wizards keep them snared so the kiter is quickly back out of range after a summons. We tried the lurch tank and were having issues getting it to work even tho it works great for us in Badgers event.

I dont think this is how they start summoning. My guild pulls klix in right away and burns and he always summons from the get go ( before Aphids are even up)

im glad you said this, cause we always have klix summoning off the get go too, and we were wondering why/if he should be...

my guild is currently working on this event, we're geting pretty close, atm we can get all the mobs under 5%, but we wiped right after we killed off the first one, cause mushys poped, and the yellow was spawnedon a kiter, and was too far out, so they other 2 names got healed cause we couldnt get to it and kill it fast enough =( was no time for another attempt, but this strat does work.. there is no "trick" at least that we've been using... one thing we do diferent however, is we pull klix in first, and dps him down, befor we kill the trash, and start the kite with the other 2 names...if u pull just klix, youl have about 90sec to burn him, befor the others come in after raid too. after klix is kited away, a knight brings in the rest of the drones, and the kiters pick up the other 2 names

this raid basicly is fall of tosk on steroids... once u get the strat down, its not perticulary hard, you just got to have good execution imho, and people gota be awake.. personaly i dont believe theres a exploit to this, firestormers is a pretty decent guild, i could see them winning this without exploit..

also does any guilds actualy use those charm clickys or w/e off the of drones?we have never tried, but was jw if anyone has...