Arthicrex 1

Argo

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Is there some major sploit to this or why is Raging Fury trying to cover up their win? Anyone know?

They gimped it in the patch... something about the adds being insanely underpowered. Devs are aware of it and I'm sure will be issuing a fix.

They gimped it in the patch... something about the adds being insanely underpowered. Devs are aware of it and I'm sure will be issuing a fix.

Wrong ... that is Foundation

Is there any information on this event? my guild has been trying it but dont understand what to do

RF Beat it easy cause at 90% the chest spawned :p

I heard RF petitioned that instead of looting it but probably a rumor

Easy event really...

Pull trash thats up..

Have 2 knights kite 2 of the nameds while warrior brings in 3rd.

engage, youll see a emote. move mob and mushroooms spawn..

Kill the huge yellow one or it heals.. get back on named... rinse and repeat..

at 3% or so have tank start to kite named and bring in another, do the same thing.. when at 3-4% kite, bring in 3rd do the same and at 3% bring them all and kill... mini aphids spawn.. just root em / mezz if u can... think of it as Tosk raid but beefed up..

theres not much going on in this event or many adds / ae's to deal with so only tanks may be dieing but hell i even manage to stay alive if having to tank one as a knight... must be the love for the healers

that strat sounds very good how do you prevent them from powering up?

My guild is trying to figure out the same thing.... We have tried proximity with other mobs that didnt work, we thought it was the charm but apparently thats not it

We dont kill the aphids we just mezz or root im not really sure cuz thats not my job, but we ignore them and have np when you see the emote u just gotta make sure to move the mob then yellow mushrooms comes get that dead asap then back on named in camp.

Ok so theres a trick to this people. WHAT IS IT. Theres no way some of the guilds that have beat it have the power to... seriously lol whats the trick

all the guilds that have beat it look pretty capable of doing so

Really? How did Firestormers do it without have a trick.... There has got to be a trick to it

Probably the same way the rest of us did it.