Anyone find this hilarious?

aspire2008

Iftw
Reaction score
https://forums.station.sony.com/eq/index.php?threads/poll-about-satisfaction-with-tds.215852/

<article>
The team is turning their attention towards the next expansion, and surveys like these are designed to help us get feedback from our most engaged customers.​
</article>

This was in regards to some survey that went out for buying TDS. First, time I have ever seen them do a survey out of game.

Found it rather funny that their most engaged customers are the ones who payed for the expansion, yet they omitted everyone that went to SOE Live, and those that pay a subscription fee but don't own the expansion.

They really have no clue what they are doing at SOE headquaters, when they can't even figure out who to survey to improve their product.

I took the survey, I thought it asked some great questions. I was very glad to see them seeking player feedback.

It's not the first out of game survey, either. Used to be every time you cancelled a subscription you were asked to take a survey. That was the case for several years.

they did an ingame one a few years ago but no one pays attention to those

What I find particularly funny (about SOE), is they asked for feedback from a character that bought TDS but has done no progression. Shouldn't they check to see if a character they want feedback about particular zones has actually been to those zones? /boggle

I would be more intrigued to know why people DIDN'T buy the expansion and get their opinions, personally.

I would be more intrigued to know why people DIDN'T buy the expansion and get their opinions, personally.

I didn't buy the expansion because I haven't even had time to beat RoF, I don't raid, I just make characters, a new expansion is worthless to me.