Any Ideas where to start on $?

Alexandra

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Hi All,

The time is come I quit EQ for good. My wizard that I've played the last 8 years needs to go. I was going to just let her rot and I thought, screw that!

Ok, so what I need to know is what to ask for her. She is raid geared, over 4,000 AA, 7th year vet. She has a ton of illusions, including Siren.

She's definately any guild raid ready.

Any ideas what a toon like this would go for now or where I should start on price?

Thanks !:eek:

0 bank her unless you need the money, the odds of you coming back are probably slim to none, but its more of the personal feeling you have with her. I have sold lots of accounts that I created to play as mains over the years and my first 2(druid/warrior) I regret to this day. Hell I even bought my warrior back at a 400$ loss the first time.

Yeah I sold my old Enchanter for more than he was worth and I still regret it to this day :(

Very much this. I have sold off extra accounts I picked up over time, but my first account with my first main I still have and always will, even if I am never going to play again.

0 bank her unless you need the money, the odds of you coming back are probably slim to none, but its more of the personal feeling you have with her. I have sold lots of accounts that I created to play as mains over the years and my first 2(druid/warrior) I regret to this day. Hell I even bought my warrior back at a 400$ loss the first time.

Wow you bought the kitty back?

Thanks for the feedback. yeah, not quite sure what to do with her. Ill probably hang on to her for a bit. I just don't plan on buying the new expansion and will hate to see her fall behind :rolleyes:

i would of never sold my first toon, but JJ got him banned :p First toons are like first pets when your a child, after a while they grow on you and you cant let them go. If you do you regret it later.

I still have my mains to this day and never regret not selling them for the amazing value they were at the time!

i would of never sold my first toon, but JJ got him banned :p First toons are like first pets when your a child, after a while they grow on you and you cant let them go. If you do you regret it later.

The fuck I did, you let that tool Azure get you banned. I was nice enough to save you though.

As for the pussy, yea I bought him back and then re sold him later, in a feudal attempt to kick my old habit. Actually bought him back when I came back to help Zergosis

Thanks for the feedback. yeah, not quite sure what to do with her. Ill probably hang on to her for a bit. I just don't plan on buying the new expansion and will hate to see her fall behind :rolleyes:

Alex - it's so easy to catch up...but if you are worried from a raid perspective just change focus and solo or just casual play. I agree with everyone and say unless you need the coin keep the account. EQ is not like it was in the early days and even than it still was easy to catch up. Especially with our fun lil toys i.e. MMOBUGS compile.

"Better to burn out, than fade away".

I would rather retire with my memories than think time to time if someone actually appreciated the time I put into my main. My enchanter is my oldest active toon (even a main for a while), but my necro has a long hard, joyous and exciting history. The toon is an extension of myself and will always be. Niether will ever be in someone elses control. I have inherited 14 accounts over the years because people stopped. Blows my mind to see someone so easily let "themselves go". EQ is one of the most culturally rich games and Identity is king.

Sell your alts. But keep your main/primary toon.

I made the mistake of selling the one toon I put my whole heart and soul into a few years back. I was done with the game (yeah right...) and took a good offer for her but I regret it to this day.

Even if you don't come back, she is an extension of you. Selling her would be a mistake.

eh, you guys are right.

she is the EQ me...:(....she's completely awesome, plus no one can ever play her the way I do ;)

You talked me into keeping her ..thanks guys

Your welcome. Glade I can actually do something good for once.

Lol you helped us alot in the last 11yrs JJ. And that douchebag nemmy got me banned, i would of felt better about it if it was cronic or azure.