Any basic heal bot?

topcik

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a basic heal bot macro for EMU? Just want my cleric to follow me and heal me when needed. nothing fancy needed.

afcleric works pretty well. i honestly haven't tried enough of the bot programs to recommend a best.

* edit *
just realised you said for emu ... no clue on that one, unless the bot program uses a plugin not supported on emu i would think it would work any way. but if it does, well dont know what to tell you.

Code:
#turbo
#include Spell_routines.inc

Sub Main
:loop
/if (${Target.PctHPs}<=80 && ${Target.PctHPs}>=60 && !${Me.Casting.ID}) /Cast "Complete Heal"
/if (${Target.PctHPs}<60 && ${Target.PctHPs}>=30 && !${Me.Casting.ID}) /cast "Sacred Light Rk. III"
/if (${Target.PctHPs}<30 && ${Target.PctHPs}>=1 && !${Me.Casting.ID}) /cast "Solemn Remedy"
/delay 10 
/if (${Me.SpellReady["Yaulp IX"]} && !${Me.Buff["Yaulp IX"].ID} && ${Me.PctMana}<=99 && !${Me.Mount.ID} && ${Target.PctHPs}>80 && !${Me.Sitting}) /cast "Yaulp IX"
/goto :loop
/return
Change the spell names if you want, remove yaulp if you want also.

Doesn't seem to work at all for me. Target gets to the % when toon running mac should heal and nothing.

Try replacing the name with the gem number. /cast 1 /cast 2, etc.

This is about as simple as it gets.

Target the person you want to heal, make sure you have your preferred heal in the first slot or change it as you wish, start the mac and you now have a simple heal bot. Change your HP % in the mac to adjust to your toon. It it currently set at 70%.
Enjoy,

Q

Code:
#turbo

Sub Main
/echo Simple Heal engaged!
:loop
/if (${Me.Casting.ID}) /goto :loop
/if (${Target.PctHPs}<70) {
/goto :heal
} else {
}

:heal
/cast 1

Attachments

• SimpleHeal.mac
    191 bytes · Views: 31
Quatarian,

This is the result I get when I start the mac:

/mac simpleheal

[MQ2] Simple heal engaged!
Ending macro: Failed to parse /if command
simpleheal.mac@6 (main): /if (${Me.Casting.ID}) /goto :loop
Cleared the following: Timers Vars Arrays
The current macro has ended

Any ideas on what is wrong?

Last edited:
Try changing from:

/if (${Me.Casting.ID}) /goto :loop

to:

/if (${Me.Casting.Id}) /goto :loop

...and see if that helps.

I think that is what the reference of "caps matter" refers to.

Q