Another box team advice thread

imgregrice

Who?
Reaction score
Ok folks so here goes... I am looking for setup advice for my team. I am pretty set on he team with one exception I DO have a bit of an internal debate going on between Shmy and Chanter. If I recall correctly Chanters are much better in caster groups. What I MAY do down the road is do a heroic Chanter on the Shmy account and use shmy when I focus on melee and Chanter when I go caster. Here is what I am working with:

SK - Decent stats. working up upgrading gear to EoK T1 and updating augs around 15kaa
Mage - gear needs work, outdated augs and pet foci around 14k aa
Bard - gear upgrade in progress mostly in August crafted gear but slowly getting T1 visables augs need work
Cleric- Outdated gear, older augs but heals fine for me right now. ( will probably be the last I work on)
Shmy -gear upgrade in progress mostly in August crafted gear but slowly getting T1 visables augs need work ( almost non existant)
Wiz/ Rog- Both 105 I made the Wiz in TBM to start heading towards a more caster focused group. I had a pretty bad setup for my rog and found him fairly hard to get good boxed dps out of at the time. I've gotten pretty used to ports and evac but could be convinced to alternate them
Rog gear is same as bards augs are terrible
Wiz gear is mostly heroic almost zero augs and slowly getting T1 visables

I am currently using bot.mac with some fairly generic ini files. I am slowly converting over to bot40 but I want to get my shit organized first. Hoping to get some solid ini files * Insert shameless plug here* go contribute to THIS list if you have good ini files!!

With all of that out of the way...What I am trying to figure out is :

For each class what are the primary spell sets to use in the majority of group content boxed situations. I realize many spells are situational but most of the time people use a core set. From there I can start focusing in on when to use what spells to build conditions in the macros/ini files.
AA's per class
What ones are MUST setups? for normal trash and burn setups?

I realize im asking for a ton of information and I am looking everything up slowly. Just hoping to get a head start and save myself some digging if people know any of the classes really well.

Thanks in advance,

~ShyTRex
AKA imgregrice

Last edited: