Alt Tab issues

Sorarn

Reaction score
Ive been having this problem for ever on multiple pc's. when i am boxing and alt tab i get freeze ups for like 5-10sec on the account im alt tabbing to. screen is light blue with the thing spinning. im positive its not the pc and assume its some setting in windows i have to change? have been looking around for a solution but have been coming up empty and angry lol

had the same issue, switched back to using wineq2 and problems went away

I had this problem a while back but it "fixed itself" from what I remember. I can't find the thread that I remembering seeing when i had it but I did find this one after trying quite a few different search queries.

http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/everq...i-really-really-need-some-help-with-this.html

I think I messed around with the memory and framerate limiting options in EQ when I fixed it, but I really don't remember.

DemonH2 ended up running eqgame in compatibility mode (accessible by right clicking on eqgame > properties > compatibility) which you can see at the very end of that thread.

Let us know if anything works.

on the WiNEQ website there's a link to innerspace and their new boxing program of whatever. I used it, and compared to wineq it's heaven.

Loved that I could just have minimized pip's of each screen click them and they go big to my main screen. The ability to send keystrokes to every screen inherently without keyclone was nice 2.

I'm not sure if wineq did this, but the new program made it heavenly.

welli ended up just using wineq as it was a quick fix to the problem. i will say that i dont necessarily like wineq but for a quick short term fix thats what i went with.

PRWraith - was looking and i think its called ISboxer? definatly looks better and i will for sure give that a try. also will try running in compatability mode like someone else suggested since i would like to not have to use any boxing programs.

for some reason i think wineq even with playnice and everything off has bad performance iunno y and that may just be all in my head but it seems to lag with that.

Running an AMD FX-8120 (4ghz oc) 16gig ram, normally have 4 eq's open no lag at all but with wineq2 i seem to be lagging some what with just 2